Help Wanted for a young disabled Scooby Nut

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cannot make it in Person, What is Postal address of the Hotel for the meet?

I can then Post the item direct to the Hotel as you may not want to give "Strangers" his actual address

Regards

Tony

Edited by T5NYW

Hi Guys this is really coming along now, must be near 25 cars :D

Were getting a canvas print made of the Scoobycity front page picture up for Jake as a gift from the club.

It's a great pic with a few diffrent types of scooby in it.

Sure he will love it.

Hi All,

Well I suppose I should say a hello as this being my first post on SIDC, so... HELLO EVERYONE ;)

Ive just had a quick play and come up with the below.

jAKES.jpg

I will make them tomorrow night, but I need a postal addy please?

Thanks

Rob

RobDay who makes the Forum stickers over on Scoobynet has offered the following

"PM me the young lads address details, I'll make up some smaller versions of the Subaru Graphics for his bedroom"

Scoobynet merchandise contacts:

Link to Scoobynet merchandise

Link to Scoobynet Sticker Thread

To send PM <click me>

Tel/Text: 0752 20 20 500

Email & Paypal: scoobynet@gmx.com

Thanks for looking

Rob "

I've Posted that you'll give him a mail/PM over there?

Replaced a coolent pipe on my scooby today didnt want to trust on this long drive out. Hoping to get the time to stick it on a lift at work this week cast a eye over it all and change the oil also as she getting close to a change now!

Replaced a coolent pipe on my scooby today didnt want to trust on this long drive out. Hoping to get the time to stick it on a lift at work this week cast a eye over it all and change the oil also as she getting close to a change now!

Any chance your place could squeeze me in for a wheel bearing change on Sat? Just started squealing on left turns :(

01. stum450n

02. jwrxtonkins

03. specT

04. gillette2 (?)

05. Broxi

06. torpedomad1

07. robh216

08. mattlong

09. warrior08

10. 98 meds wrx

11. Felix79

12. beefoss

13. danny85turbo

14. Ryan84

15. Bailey73

16. M700TEC

17. Scoobybill

18. H 5CBY

19. Bakerzone

20. Dibble

21. H 5CBY (Scooby 2 hubbys)

22. GilesDWRC

23. Smokingkills

24. wasbo

Hey Stu, just emailed you a street route for you to check out, ill try to sort location for the photos tom too and let you kno, also on the list im goin to call pirate and atlantic fm and i think jakes mum may have said she might try to get hold of spotlight local news team? but not sure so dont hold me to that, marshalls are being sorted Jakes mum managed to get some ill try for more, wasnt it kind of the police to tell us we need them today lol, and the officer authorising the run is away till Tues, that was good timing must have known i was going in to see them tdy lol. i have maps ready to go for all the cars which ill dish out at Morrisons, (Just in case), trying to sort the hody for Jake with SIDC and scooby on it will let you kno when iv got it we will get it courtesy of the Japanese Car Show, Newquay. Think thats all you need from me but anything else just text or whatever.

Just joined the forum for this meet from scoobynet... Do we have a time for the meet in Exeter M5 services on the 17th?? Put me down as a confirm! Only got a 2.0 GL so no racing please!!! haha! Can anyone e-mail me the details? tonycox@gmx.com THANKSSS!!!!

Just joined the forum for this meet from scoobynet... Do we have a time for the meet in Exeter M5 services on the 17th?? Put me down as a confirm! Only got a 2.0 GL so no racing please!!! haha! Can anyone e-mail me the details? tonycox@gmx.com THANKSSS!!!!

Ha ha, just replying to your post on Snet ;)

The route details are here:

Starting at Exeter Service Station, Exeter EX2 7HF Leaving 08:00am

Don't worry about having an n/a scoob - I've a GX so it'll be nice to have some normally aspirated company along with us! ;)

Ha ha, just replying to your post on Snet ;)

The route details are here:

Starting at Exeter Service Station, Exeter EX2 7HF Leaving 08:00am

Don't worry about having an n/a scoob - I've a GX so it'll be nice to have some normally aspirated company along with us! ;)

Gotta love the n/a POWER! Im really excited for this, sunday @ 8am will be a killer but I will be there for sure, better get the meguires out and clean the car! haha

Hey Stu, just emailed you a street route for you to check out, ill try to sort location for the photos tom too and let you kno, also on the list im goin to call pirate and atlantic fm and i think jakes mum may have said she might try to get hold of spotlight local news team? but not sure so dont hold me to that, marshalls are being sorted Jakes mum managed to get some ill try for more, wasnt it kind of the police to tell us we need them today lol, and the officer authorising the run is away till Tues, that was good timing must have known i was going in to see them tdy lol. i have maps ready to go for all the cars which ill dish out at Morrisons, (Just in case), trying to sort the hody for Jake with SIDC and scooby on it will let you kno when iv got it we will get it courtesy of the Japanese Car Show, Newquay. Think thats all you need from me but anything else just text or whatever.

Thank you, you're an absolute star! :icon_pray:

01. stum450n

02. jwrxtonkins

03. specT

04. gillette2 (?)

05. Broxi

06. torpedomad1

07. robh216

08. mattlong

09. warrior08

10. 98 meds wrx

11. Felix79

12. beefoss

13. danny85turbo

14. Ryan84

15. Bailey73

16. M700TEC

17. Scoobybill

18. H 5CBY

19. Bakerzone

20. Dibble

22. GilesDWRC

23. Smokingkills

24. wasbo

25. ignis999

01. stum450n

02. jwrxtonkins

03. specT

04. gillette2 (?)

05. Broxi

06. torpedomad1

07. robh216

08. mattlong

09. warrior08

10. 98 meds wrx

11. Felix79

12. beefoss

13. danny85turbo

14. Ryan84

15. Bailey73

16. M700TEC

17. Scoobybill

18. H 5CBY

19. Bakerzone

20. Dibble

22. GilesDWRC

23. Smokingkills

24. wasbo

25. ignis999

26. GodsGift

Thank you, you're an absolute star! :icon_pray:

No Worries m8 bin runin around like a looney for last 2 days lol people see me comin and run otha way lol, nice to spk to ya earlier m8. shud b a top day cant wait to see jake s face he jumped in my scooby tdy after school and was so excited just to sit in it bless him, will let you kno if i can get one of the guys from the Japanese car Show club members to film it.

Not long now and this promises to be a terrific day for everyone.

Jane left for Newquay in the early hours of this morning (thankfully, quietly :)), and has taken with her the card that Liz made for Jake. Inside it says 'from all your friends at SIDC' so, if all you guys who get there can sign it, there'll be a little personal memento of the day for Jake, if he ever gets to find it in the mountain of other stuff you've all organised and donated for him :icon_salut:

IMAG0418.jpgIMAG0419.jpg

Hiya rich, yea that layby where the kebab man is on google maps lol il b there at half 5 ok?

Cheers

Rob

Hi Rob,,

I went past it on Wednesday on route to the mini meet, yes I know the place.

Once quick question, any ideas on the route we will follow, it might be best to try to avoid any area that could be busy due to the Air Show?

Rich

Stu,

Any chance you could email me those times you managed to work out, if you got time that is?

Rich

Hi Rich,

No problem mate, see below...

Burford: Leave 05:00

Bristol Gordano Services: Arrive 06:20

Leave: 06:30

Exeter Moto Service Station: Arrive 07:40

In a straight run I can do Exeter in just over 2hrs so there's plenty of padding in those times ;)

That's based on A40 > A436 > A417 > M5 which will avoid the majority of fairford traffic and get you there in the shortest time.

See you Sunday! :)