Help Wanted for a young disabled Scooby Nut

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'll be refilling by the time we get to Newquay!

Will be heading down to Somerset and then Devon in the morning - both places have limited reception so if anyone needs anything, email me: stu@sidc.co.uk :D See you all down there! :boldblue:

Us do have mibile transformers down 'yer you knows. I even used one of them mibile things once. Some northerner (from Bristol I think) had one down the pub. Us soon 'ad 'im set straight 'e waz'nt form r'und these parts!

BTW; How much is a stamp for one 'o' they there E mail things.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Rob,

I think I set it so we didnt have to go through Cheltenham, we go round it and then join the M5 @ JCT 11a, don't really want to get stuck in the Fairford traffic if we can help it.

We should be fine.

Rich

Hiya mate, you head towards cheltenham buy don't go thru cheltenham, I used to go that way every week when I was posted up at wolves so know the route pretty well, its quiet the back way apart from the odd tractor hence why I bought an in car dvd player when I was up there lol if you wanna head towards oxford that way il go cheltenham way and we'll have a 'top gear' style race to exeter services lol

Rob

Us do have mibile transformers down 'yer you knows. I even used one of them mibile things once. Some northerner (from Bristol I think) had one down the pub. Us soon 'ad 'im set straight 'e waz'nt form r'und these parts!

BTW; How much is a stamp for one 'o' they there E mail things.

Lol, born and bred Zummerset chap but right out in the sticks. Very little in the way of signal ;)

i know ita a bit late in the day , but could someone please add me and family to the list , as a believer in karma . after the boys on scoobynet bought my oldest son who has asd a new bike after his was stolen , i can't think of a better way to spend a sunday . owning a impreza is all about smiles per mile .and if we can make a little lad smile just by owning one then the more smiles the better , we haven't got a scooby related gift but does anyone object to us as in my family buying jakes mum a big bunch of flowers as we know full well how challenging it is to have children with disabilities , jakes mums reward on the day will be seeing her son smile , but we would like to give her something as well hope this is ok

01. stum450n

02. jwrxtonkins

03. specT

04. gillette2 (?)

05. Broxi (Meeting at Okehampton)

06. torpedomad1working :angry:

07. robh216

08. mattlong

09. warrior08

10. 98 meds wrx

11. Felix79

12. beefoss

13. danny85turbo

14. Ryan84

15. Bailey73

16. M700TEC

17. Scoobybill

18. H 5CBY

19. Bakerzone

20. Dibble

21. H 5CBY (Scooby 2 hubbys)

22. GilesDWRC

23. Smokingkills

24. wasbo

25. ignis999

26. GodsGift (Meeting at Okehampton)

27. MadScoob (Meeting at Okehampton)

We have has a SWS / SIDC T-Shirt done up for him too.

Edited by broxi

i know ita a bit late in the day , but could someone please add me and family to the list , as a believer in karma . after the boys on scoobynet bought my oldest son who has asd a new bike after his was stolen , i can't think of a better way to spend a sunday . owning a impreza is all about smiles per mile .and if we can make a little lad smile just by owning one then the more smiles the better , we haven't got a scooby related gift but does anyone object to us as in my family buying jakes mum a big bunch of flowers as we know full well how challenging it is to have children with disabilities , jakes mums reward on the day will be seeing her son smile , but we would like to give her something as well hope this is ok

Thats a really nice thought mate im sure she will love them but like you said im sure the real gift will be seeing Jakes smile when we all turn up :D

Wow this has come around so fast. Going to be a great day. will be good to meet all you guys for the first time. Should be on the M5 at bristol around 6:20 so hopefully will see some of you guys as we make our way dowm.

Well that's the car washed and ready to go, guarenteed to pi** down in about 5 mins :)

Washed mine yesterday and it started raining as i started to polish it. It always happens to me. Think for the sake of the British summer i should be banned from car polish.

Madscoob can u come pick the T-Shirt up.

Kekin came round just now kad kicked **** out of the car, so it's going no-where now.. :(

Really sorry, and i am totally Gutted.

Sally's car is nearly on the road, hoping its done before next weekend now.

Washed mine yesterday and it started raining as i started to polish it. It always happens to me. Think for the sake of the British summer i should be banned from car polish.

:) I thaught it was only me, I wash it and as soon as I finish it starts spitting lol typical, but then if I don't wash it I feel bad, I only wash the cart now when the garden is in need of some rain :)

Washed, clayed and polished the car yesterday - drove down to Devon earlier in the pissing rain and she looks worse now than yesterday! Jet wash in the morning I reckon! :D

Meant to say, madscoob, that's a fantastic idea and a very kind thought, thank you! :D

Can't sleep, think I might set off now lol

Lol, was thinking the same thing! :)

I preprogrammed all the route and timings into my phone yesterday in preparation... look today, nothing!!! :brickwall: Desperately trying to sort it now! <_<

See you all in the morning folks! :D

Just wanted to say good luck to you all for tomorrow, its a fantastic achievment and really shows what the club is about. Main thing is to have fun and then at the end of the day sit back and reflect on how happy you have made a young lad. So annoyed that i cant be there, looks set to be a fantastic day. Have fun :occasion14::thumbup:

Just wanted to say good luck to you all for tomorrow, its a fantastic achievment and really shows what the club is about. Main thing is to have fun and then at the end of the day sit back and reflect on how happy you have made a young lad. So annoyed that i cant be there, looks set to be a fantastic day. Have fun :occasion14::thumbup:

Brilliantly put.

Have a great time and hope the weather holds for you. Have a safe journey wherever you are.