20. Dibble :thumbup:

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would be great, thank you :)

Incidentally, did you guys not get my PM when this first started? Thought it would be a perfect excuse to get your scoobs out for the day ;)

No m8 didnt get it, just wondering is it worth us bringing both of ours ?

01. stum450n

02. jwrxtonkins

03. specT

04. gillette2 (?)

05. Broxi

06. torpedomad1

07. robh216

08. mattlong

09. warrior08

10. 98 meds wrx

11. Felix79

12. beefoss

13. danny85turbo

14. Ryan84

15. Bailey73

16. M700TEC

17. Scoobybill

18. H 5CBY

19. Bakerzone

20. Dibble :thumbup:

Glad to have you on board mate :D

Hey Peeps

Found out about this on Scoobycity and decided i would love to take part.

Im from the Forest of Dean so will be leaving mine around 6.

So if you spot a blob eye on the M5 give me a toot.

Really looking forward to this.

Catch you all soon

Ryan

this has shaped up to be a wonderful day out and well done Stu in getting things rolling.

Can't believe how many folk have offered their services and/or premises, its like watching jigsaw pieces falling into place.

you all must take plenty of pics so I can see too :icon_salut:

many thanks to Rach for finding me at Goodwood to pass on a message from Stu, glad you got our parcel safely :D

imy

01. stum450n

02. jwrxtonkins

03. specT

04. gillette2 (?)

05. Broxi

06. torpedomad1

07. robh216

08. mattlong

09. warrior08

10. 98 meds wrx

11. Felix79

12. beefoss

13. danny85turbo

14. Ryan84

15. Bailey73

16. M700TEC

17. Scoobybill

18. H 5CBY

19. Bakerzone

20. Dibble

21. H 5CBY (Scooby 2 hubbys)

Edited by stum450n

Just a thought guys, the road you take that leads you up to Tretherras school has some fairly large speed humps, my scooby will go over them but does scrape the exhaust if i dont angle the car right. also are the police shutting off the one way system in the town as your map shows the route going the opposite way? Im sure you got it all covered just thought id mention it in case of preventing any probs on the day :rolleyes:

Just a thought guys, the road you take that leads you up to Tretherras school has some fairly large speed humps, my scooby will go over them but does scrape the exhaust if i dont angle the car right. also are the police shutting off the one way system in the town as your map shows the route going the opposite way? Im sure you got it all covered just thought id mention it in case of preventing any probs on the day :rolleyes:

Well thank fook you spotted that one then! Doh!!! :getmecoat:

Thanks, will get that amended - damn Google Maps (Surprised the local police didn't mention that when I submitted it for approval though)

Right, I've updated the Okehampton stop so we're taking in the Shell Station rather than the BP and will be looking at the Newquay convoy route now - it may just be that we go the opposite direction to avoid issues with the one way system but it's going to be tricky avoiding those speed humps as he lives just off that road.

stu the start meeting point is granada services in exeter isnt it? thought i better check lol

Yes mate - used to be Granada, seems to be called moto now but yes, that one...

Moto Motorway Services

Sandygate, Exeter, Devon EX2 7HF

<---directions :P

Yes mate - used to be Granada, seems to be called moto now but yes, that one...

Moto Motorway Services

Sandygate, Exeter, Devon EX2 7HF

<---directions :P

lol your right it is called moto now, keep forgetting :rolleyes: thanks for confirming this but will still probally keep on calling it granada :P

Edited by j wrx tonkins

Im on the list twice, not sure i can drive 2 cars at once.

Could someone please edit it for me!!

Not long now, hope the weather stays nice for Sunday.

Lol, had forgotten I had already added you! Sorted now :)

Can't wait now, papping myself about pulling it all together but I've no doubt it's going to be an incredible day for Jake! :D Whatever the weather, the sun's going to be shining on us on Sunday chaps (and chapesses! ;) )

Welcome to SIDC by the way Ryan! ;)

this has shaped up to be a wonderful day out and well done Stu in getting things rolling.

Can't believe how many folk have offered their services and/or premises, its like watching jigsaw pieces falling into place.

you all must take plenty of pics so I can see too :icon_salut:

many thanks to Rach for finding me at Goodwood to pass on a message from Stu, glad you got our parcel safely :D

imy

I've been meaning to email and say thanks 'in person' to you all - that was a very generous parcel that was sent down - Jake's going to love it! Unfortunately work and organising this/media etc has monopolised my time but everyone that's contributed, helped out, wished us well, will be hearing from me after the event to say thank you! ;)

Same applied to Goodwood on the Thurs Imy, work put pay to my plans unfortunately <_<

Hi All,

I am trying to set some times and maybe couple of meeting points between Oxford - Witney and then from Witney - Cheltenham and then for the M5, i have only managed to come up with the below, anyone want to add some places also:

Oxford 05:00

Station Lane OX28 4EJ 05:30

A40 Burford 05:40

Cheltenham 05:50

Service station on M5 Timing point

2 hrs to get from Cheltenham to Exeter

Exeter EX2 7HF (location of petrol station Exeter) 08:00

Meet convoy

Rich

Hi All,

I am trying to set some times and maybe couple of meeting points between Oxford - Witney and then from Witney - Cheltenham and then for the M5, i have only managed to come up with the below, anyone want to add some places also:

Meet convoy

Rich

Hiya rich, il meet u at burford instead of witney at 5.40, where should I wait for you there? il try and park at the big roundabout if you like?

Rob

Hi All,

Meet convoy

Rich

Hiya rich, il meet u at burford instead of witney at 5.40, where should I wait for you there? il try and park at the big roundabout if you like?

Rob