Help Wanted for a young disabled Scooby Nut

Hey folks car washed n polished then it rained here in sunny newquay sure the clouds here are watching us, just spoke to jakes mums to sort the marshalls and she is very exited along with all the neighbours i think, got a cool hoodie for jake kindly donated by Hunters in Newquay with a red scoby on back and front and silver Subaru Impreza Drivers Club on back, tis cool, just finished convoy maps and directions for u all just in case, c u all in the morning, drive safely :occasion14:

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a day, I think the little fella has had a day to remember, everything went great it was a fantastic turnout and it brought tears to the eye to see little Jake's face when that door opened.

Well done to everyone who made this day possible, it was so well organised you all deserve a large pat on the back.

cracking day out , that little boys smiles where worth all the miles . when he goes into school tomorrow he can tell all his mates he has driven a subaru . as he sat on my knee driving mine aroud his school playground . as for all the presents his face lit up every time he opened a bag . big thanks to the organizer for a very very well run day out :banana: :banana: :thumbup:

no need to thank us . we need to thank you for organizing it all and allowing us to have a wonderfull day :thumbup:

+1 even not being able to make it at the last minute, its been fantastic to watch the day develop from what started off as a small request to an epic display of how the club can pull together to support such a worthy cause. Alot of credit is deserved by Stu but also to everyone else that turned up or contributed, and of course Gerry who started it all off. :thumbup:

Wow! I dunno about his smile, mine will last a while too. Great turn out, great family, great neighbours, great marshals and a great welcome from Newquay. I did the whole on one tank of fuel, 261 miles and no orange light on at the end of the trip!

Wouldn't it be great to do this kind of thing more often?

Well done to the organisers and everyone who took part. I will sort out some pics and a vid or two later.

Just watching the news now to see if we are on it today. BBC Spotlight 19.10!!