Help Wanted for a young disabled Scooby Nut

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a fantastic turn out and well done to everyone that had a hand in the organising before and on the day :)

There are some wonderful photo's, I'll see if any of mine are up to scratch and upload them as soon as I can.

Great seeing Jakes face when he saw the cars and all the gifts he was given.

Like everyone else has said, lets do this again as soon as we can.

Rich

Edited by bakerzone

Epic day, thank you everyone that came along or contributed to make jakes day so special!

Part way home at the mo so will update with pics and proper thank you's tonight but had to post to say thanks! :)

Well done Stu and all the others that could make this :icon_pray: that ceratinly is a one happy Lad :headbang:

Tony

Edited by T5NYW

Well done to you all. It looked like a cracking day and watching the interview of the parents brought a tear to my eye, not just for Jake but how well SIDC and other website members have come together for such a great cause.

You should all be proud of yourselves !!

Kim

I've got a Peugeot 207 HDI and unlikely to ever own a Subaru. In fact this will be my first and last time on this forum. I've logged on just to pass my respect to all of you who traveled to Cornwall to see that little lad. One of the nicest things I've seen on the news in years. Well done to all of you

Edited by Lemorne

I've got a Peugeot 207 HDI and unlikely to ever own a Subaru. In fact this will be my first and last time on this forum. I've logged on just to pass my respect to all of you who traveled to Cornwall to see that little lad. One of the nicest things I've seen on the news in years. Well done to all of you

thank you it was our pleasure . jakes face said it all for us , i was lucky to have him drive my car around his school . second time round he asked if we could go faster , that made my day . he is going to be a good driver .he did all the steering :icon_pray:

Edited by madscoob

Wow what a day, Just seeing Jake's face was awsome and really made my day. Great to see his parents so happy as well. Cant wait to see the group picture, i've got to get a copy of that to frame. Massive huge well done to Stu you did an amazing job mate. Lets hope for a few more events like this. Also the Marshalls did a great job. Cant believe nobody got lost and let's be fair some of us gave it a damn good go :lol:

Will try and put some pics up later.

Great meeting you all.

Well done EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ryan84

Cheers Lemorne im sure that everybody will appreciate that. Was a great day and everybody in town seemed intrested and supportive.