Help Wanted for a young disabled Scooby Nut

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top day, the late few nights organising the route and printing maps etc were well worth it to see Jakes face, His mum told me tonight as he went to bed he asked, will all the subarus be here in the morning to take me to school! So glad we were able to do a route that we all stayed together i was sooo worried about gettin split up i hardly slept last night lol. Top day one to remember and Jake wants to see you all again. :occasion14:

Edited by H 5CBY

I also had an email from Jake's mum and dad earlier...

THANKYOU just doesn't seem enough but i don't know what else to say, you have all made Jake so happy and he will remember this for the rest of his life, can you do me a favour and just post on the forum how happy Jake and all of us are thanks to all the lovely people that came down or donated gifts his pictures are already up on his wall and he is just so happy!

Thank you once again,

a very emotional Diana and Mark. xxx

I think we'll all be in agreement saying that it was our absolute pleasure and Jake's smile alone made it all worth while! :thumbup:

Took the time to create an account and log on simply to say "nice work"

Clearly Jake should have been a fan of Focus STs in the Orange Variety but there is no accounting for taste.

All the best.

Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to say so! :icon_salut:

We'll not mention the FWD, Torque Steer, wheels that change their own camber, and inability to drive in the rain eh! ;):P

well done for stu for organising a floorless meet,i was unsure about coming but descided to at the last minute im so glad i did just reading the comments on here and peoples reactions on the day made it all worth while not to mention little jake im sure he,s not going to forget his own little birthday subaru invasion,it was good to meet a few of you and fair play to the gents and ladies that travelled so far exspecialy the ones with kids, (subaru p1)

HI Everyone,

Jane popped in last night and we looked at her pics from the day. She was still excited and enthused about how Jake's family, friends and neighbours had said what a brilliant day they all had and what a terrific bunch of people you all are. But, I already knew that and is why I posted the request on SIDC in the first place :). I knew the club was good at this sort of thing but you've exceeded my wildest expectations of someone local popping round and taking Jake for a trip round Newquay.

From the looks on the faces in the pics. you all enjoyed it as much as Jake did :occasion14: .

By all accounts, and especially Jane's, Stu did a magnificent job and is to be congratulated for making the day go so well. A special thanks to all who took part and a great big thanks to SIDC for being SIDC :icon_pray:

HPIM0454.jpg

HPIM0455.jpg

HPIM0456.jpg

HPIM0457.jpg

HPIM0458.jpg

HPIM0461.jpg

HPIM0462.jpg

HPIM0463.jpg

HPIM0464.jpg

HPIM0465.jpg

HPIM0466.jpg

HPIM0467.jpg

HPIM0468.jpg

HPIM0469.jpg

HPIM0470.jpg

HPIM0472.jpg

HPIM0473.jpg

HPIM0475.jpg

HPIM0476.jpg

HPIM0477.jpg

HPIM0478.jpg

HPIM0479.jpg

HPIM0480.jpg

HPIM0482.jpg

HPIM0484.jpg

HPIM0485.jpg

HPIM0486.jpg

HPIM0474.jpg

Hia folks, just wondering if anyone would email me their photo's i thought it wud be nice to make a big scrap book with loads of pics in for Jake to keep thought i cud do it from everyone who attended, Jake s mum told me he woke up on Mon morn and asked if all the subarus were outside :thumbup: If anyone wants me to add their photos u can email them to scooby-girl-1@hotmail.com.

Photos from press will be in tomorrows Newquay Voice, Cornish Guardian, and West Brittan.

Edited by H 5CBY

Hia folks, just wondering if anyone would email me their photo's i thought it wud be nice to make a big scrap book with loads of pics in for Jake to keep thought i cud do it from everyone who attended, Jake s mum told me he woke up on Mon morn and asked if all the subarus were outside :thumbup: If anyone wants me to add their photos u can email them to scooby-girl-1@hotmail.com.

Photos from press will be in tomorrows Newquay Voice, Cornish Guardian, and West Brittan.

will send you mine if i can figure it out :thumbup:

Excellent idea! :)

Email en route for you... give me a shout if you want bigger versions.