Help Wanted for a young disabled Scooby Nut

Not long now and this promises to be a terrific day for everyone.

Jane left for Newquay in the early hours of this morning (thankfully, quietly :)), and has taken with her the card that Liz made for Jake. Inside it says 'from all your friends at SIDC' so, if all you guys who get there can sign it, there'll be a little personal memento of the day for Jake, if he ever gets to find it in the mountain of other stuff you've all organised and donated for him :icon_salut:

IMAG0418.jpgIMAG0419.jpg

We'll make sure it's at the top of the pile mate ;)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

01. stum450n

02. jwrxtonkins

03. specT

04. gillette2 (?)

05. Broxi

06. torpedomad1working :angry:

07. robh216

08. mattlong

09. warrior08

10. 98 meds wrx

11. Felix79

12. beefoss

13. danny85turbo

14. Ryan84

15. Bailey73

16. M700TEC

17. Scoobybill

18. H 5CBY

19. Bakerzone

20. Dibble

21. H 5CBY (Scooby 2 hubbys)

22. GilesDWRC

23. Smokingkills

24. wasbo

25. ignis999

26. GodsGift

Typical wash the car ready for Sunday all looking good, get half way through applying the polish and it bloody starts to rain. Hopefully there will be a dry spell tomorrow so i can sort it out.

Less than 48hrs till the Scooby invasion people :D

Hope your better for Sunday Stu, window stickers look great, and im sure the interview was fine.

See you all soon!!!!!

Window stickers look cool, Jake will be well pleased cant wait to see his face, drove the route tdy and it was really busy down here i think we may cause chaos if its busy on sunday lol, there is only one set of traffic lights on the route and the police wont let us go through on red so just a bit worried bout splitting the convoy no way will we get all the cars through in one go, its a straight route to the school for the photo after the lights so may be easier to just run through it with you guys at morrisons or Jakes on Sun, what u think???

Window stickers look cool, Jake will be well pleased cant wait to see his face, drove the route tdy and it was really busy down here i think we may cause chaos if its busy on sunday lol, there is only one set of traffic lights on the route and the police wont let us go through on red so just a bit worried bout splitting the convoy no way will we get all the cars through in one go, its a straight route to the school for the photo after the lights so may be easier to just run through it with you guys at morrisons or Jakes on Sun, what u think???

Sounds like a plan - probably easiest at jake's before we leave I would imagine? :)

Can't wait now!!!! It's going to be amazing!

Sounds like a plan - probably easiest at jake's before we leave I would imagine? :)

Can't wait now!!!! It's going to be amazing!

Yes we r rather exited it will be such a gud day, the guy i asked to film it for us is unfortunately ill but i will put the word out to see if i can get anone else to do it

Edited by H 5CBY

Estimated fuel cost: £17.89???? Like hell!! haha

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'll be refilling by the time we get to Newquay!

Will be heading down to Somerset and then Devon in the morning - both places have limited reception so if anyone needs anything, email me: stu@sidc.co.uk :D See you all down there! :boldblue:

Hi Rob,,

I went past it on Wednesday on route to the mini meet, yes I know the place.

Once quick question, any ideas on the route we will follow, it might be best to try to avoid any area that could be busy due to the Air Show?

Rich

Rich, is it 5am meet at burford? thought it was half 5?

Cheers

Rob

3rd time lucky

Is this the route we want to take from Burford?

Maps

So we should be at JCT 19 M5 around 06:45, should be enough time to have a short stretch and then continue to Exeter, just in time for 08:00.

Added in Gordano services JCT 19 M5 also

Edited by bakerzone

3rd time lucky

Is this the route we want to take from Burford?

Maps

So we should be at JCT 19 M5 around 06:45, should be enough time to have a short stretch and then continue to Exeter, just in time for 08:00.

Added in Gordano services JCT 19 M5 also

Hiya rich, I dunno how to do them maps but we'll go from burford down the a40 (away from oxford-towards cheltenham) its much easier to get to the m5 that way too, plus you dont have to go into cheltenham centre, theres a back way :) lol and if we go swindon way we could get caught in the fairford(air tattoo) traffic but at that time in the morning I doubt it, is that ok? I think the route on this map would take us longer altgough I could be wrong, il pm you my number if thats easier?

Cheers

Rob

Hiya rich, I dunno how to do them maps but we'll go from burford down the a40 (away from oxford-towards cheltenham) its much easier to get to the m5 that way too, plus you dont have to go into cheltenham centre, theres a back way :) lol and if we go swindon way we could get caught in the fairford(air tattoo) traffic but at that time in the morning I doubt it, is that ok? I think the route on this map would take us longer altgough I could be wrong, il pm you my number if thats easier?

Cheers

Rob

Hi Rob,

I think I set it so we didnt have to go through Cheltenham, we go round it and then join the M5 @ JCT 11a, don't really want to get stuck in the Fairford traffic if we can help it.

We should be fine.

Rich