16. M700TEC

17. Scoobybill

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm assuming neighbours have been pre-warned but will double check! ;)

It's a close so getting out once we're in may be a little interesting! Lol

Just as a thought, instead of jiving off the neighbours, how about 1 or 2 go round to the house and pick up the lad and his mother etc and bring them to a carpark where the rest of us will be.

Just my 2 pence worth, cannot wait to give the scoob a proper run from Cambridge =]

Just as a thought, instead of jiving off the neighbours, how about 1 or 2 go round to the house and pick up the lad and his mother etc and bring them to a carpark where the rest of us will be.

Just my 2 pence worth, cannot wait to give the scoob a proper run from Cambridge =]

I hadn't thought of that. Just wondering if it might dampen the initial impact? Having looked on street view I would say there's probably enough turning room but I'll put your suggestion to his parents, see what they think ;)

Just to let you all know that tomorrow/Friday I'll be collecting a batch of window stickers that the club have organised in aid of the event.

I would like to see every car in the convoy displaying one so we can be distinguished from passing traffic whilst en route (also so the local police know you're not part of a chav-brigade cruise or the like ;)).

I will be handing these out to those who need them at each of the convoy points between Exeter and Newquay :driving:

I hadn't thought of that. Just wondering if it might dampen the initial impact? Having looked on street view I would say there's probably enough turning room but I'll put your suggestion to his parents, see what they think ;)

Come on Stu! With the skills you've shown so far in getting things organised, the piece de resistance would surely be a synchronised three point turn? :)

It's all coming along fantastically. Well Done everyone. You're all stars! :thumbup:

I like this idea as it would be a double surprise for him.. Someone picks him and his Mum up would be a nice surprise for him but to turn into a car park and see hopefully 30+ Scoobies sat there would be amazing.

Well I've just had an email from Jake's mum and she's informed me that she's spoken to nearly all the neighbours and there's no objections - in fact, they're quite excited about it! Many have even offered the use of their driveways to family/friends/media who will be there ahead of us so we've plenty of room once we get there! :)

I've also just got off the phone with the manager of Morrisons and whilst they're happy for us to meet there for 10/15 to regroup as planned, they're not keen on us invading their car park for a great length of time.

With that in mind I think we're better sticking to plan so as to not outstay our welcome at Morrisons :)

Well I've just had an email from Jake's mum and she's informed me that she's spoken to nearly all the neighbours and there's no objections - in fact, they're quite excited about it! Many have even offered the use of their driveways to family/friends/media who will be there ahead of us so we've plenty of room once we get there! :)

I wonder if they know what they're letting themselves in to haha. Some very supportive neighbours there :thumbup:

Hia guys, Jake s mum approached me at school a couple of days ago and asked me if we would be involved as Jake took a shine to my scooby at school and had a sit in it, his mum and dad then brought him to our Japanese show at Hendra where he had his photos done in mine. Can we join you guys at the morrisons point in Newquay as we would like to be part part of this as we have seen first hand just how exited he is when he sees our scoobies and we would love to see his face when he sees all of u guys, what u are doing for Jake is brilliant and you will make him a very happy young man !! :thumbup:

01. stum450n

02. jwrxtonkins

03. specT

04. gillette2 (?)

05. Broxi

06. torpedomad1

07. robh216

08. mattlong

09. warrior08

10. 98 meds wrx

11. Felix79

12. beefoss

13. danny85turbo

14. Ryan84

15. Bailey73

16. M700TEC

17. Scoobybill

18. H 5CBY

No worries do our shows, ill ask if they will donate a hoody with a scooby on and maybe if you guys want i could get subaru impreza drivers club put on it ? let me kno what u think and if u want me to sort it

Edited by H 5CBY

And me

01. stum450n

02. jwrxtonkins

03. specT

04. gillette2 (?)

05. Broxi

06. torpedomad1

07. robh216

08. mattlong

09. warrior08

10. 98 meds wrx

11. Felix79

12. beefoss

13. danny85turbo

14. Ryan84

15. Bailey73

16. M700TEC

17. Scoobybill

18. H 5CBY

19. Bakerzone

Who else was coming from Oxfordshire direction (or passing through)?

Shall we arrange a meeting place near Witney?

Rich

Edited by bakerzone

I'm not sure if there are plans for a pub lunch later on in the day.. I know a great pub with a large car park and garden that serve excellent food.

Let me know if this can be planned in and I will speak with the owners.

Errr, thought I mentioned food already, apologies.

Jake's mum works for a hotel right above the beach in Newquay and they've VERY kindly offered to put on a buffet lunch and some parking for us all by way of thanks! :D

Errr, thought I mentioned food already, apologies.

Jake's mum works for a hotel right above the beach in Newquay and they've VERY kindly offered to put on a buffet lunch and some parking for us all by way of thanks! :D

Nice one, gunna be a good day :headbang: