Help Wanted for a young disabled Scooby Nut

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Stu and everyone....this is a brilliant idea! I'd love to join in!

I live in leeds, but i'll be down in somerset that weekend. It's a long way for me but it will be worth it.

So could i tag along??

Danny.

Of course you can! :D Thanks for your support, will be good to see you there!

01. stum450n

02. jwrxtonkins

03. specT

04. gillette2 (?)

05. Broxi

06. torpedomad1

07. robh216

08. mattlong

09. warrior08 (?)

10. 98 meds wrx

11. Felix79

12. beefoss

13. danny85turbo

Of course you can! :D Thanks for your support, will be good to see you there!

01. stum450n

02. jwrxtonkins

03. specT

04. gillette2 (?)

05. Broxi

06. torpedomad1

07. robh216

08. mattlong

09. warrior08 (?)

10. 98 meds wrx

11. Felix79

12. beefoss

13. danny85turbo

Good good! Well keep me updated. I'll keeping checking on here....but could do with a full agenda sending out to everyone that will be joining?!

Edited by danny85turbo

Sounds like a plan, what tone do we need to set off to be at exeter services for 8? Could meet at tesco garage near maccy's in witney then head onto the a40?

I'll already be down there on Saturday so I'll not be joining you on the way down (to Exeter that is)

If you allow 2 1/2hr hrs to get to Exeter for 8 you'll want to leave Carterton around 5:30am - that time of day and you're likely to get there in far less than 2 1/2 hours though ;)

I will join Convoy at

White House Service Station

for those who prefer to Run Optimax, good new's is their is another Services just 5 miles down the road from this one on the Same route that is a shell Garage. :hyper:

Sourton Cross

Okehampton EX20 4LY

map.jpg

I will join Convoy at

White House Service Station

for those who prefer to Run Optimax, good new's is their is another Services just 5 miles down the road from this one on the Same route that is a shell Garage. :hyper:

Sourton Cross

Okehampton EX20 4LY

map.jpg

Happy to amend the route accordingly if you think it's worth it? I tried to get a station at each stop with optimax or v power (super unleaded at the very least) but my local knowledge gets a bit hazy that far south of Somerset. ;)

I'm also told that you're likely to be the best person to lead the convoy through Newquay with Jake on board once we've collected him... You up for it? :D

I wonder if the OP realised what he was about to unleash with all this?! :P

Not really. I'm in a state of shock and awe over what you guys are going to achieve here.

Stu very kindly offered me a lift down to watch but as I explained, I really can't make it. My neighbour Jane who really started this has managed to sort a few days off work and will be travelling down on Friday for a prime viewing position. I've told Jane she's to take loads of pix and I'll post the good ones with any that you guys post.

Actually, I'm surprised that no-one's suggested a diversion to London and take in a tunnel run en-route :) Or could that be for another time ;)

Happy to amend the route accordingly if you think it's worth it? I tried to get a station at each stop with optimax or v power (super unleaded at the very least) but my local knowledge gets a bit hazy that far south of Somerset. ;)

I'm also told that you're likely to be the best person to lead the convoy through Newquay with Jake on board once we've collected him... You up for it? :D

For Optimax I am sure it's worth Amending. :)

Unfortunately my RA will not be on the road, probably not even this year. :( I am sure he would have loved it with the Anti-lag on too.

We will only be in the Wife's WRX, and My kids will fill the seat's in the car.

My knowledge of Newquay though is slim at best, I have been their once when i was 16. ouch that's 20 years ago.

I do feel honored that I was offered to take on the role of leading through Newquay.

I have Launch Control, auto blip and flat shift on mine when in race map, pops and bangs a bit too.

Could Jane arrange with the neighnours that they do not get upset if we do a rev up when we arrive? That should tell the little lad that something is happening outside his place - but we do not want to upset them all on a Sunday morning. We will also need room to get all of the cars into the road and probably close it off for a while as we get him on board. Is it a through road?

I suppose I better clean the car as well then, lol.

01. stum450n

02. jwrxtonkins

03. specT

04. gillette2 (?)

05. Broxi

06. torpedomad1

07. robh216

08. mattlong

09. warrior08

10. 98 meds wrx

11. Felix79

12. beefoss