Thanks to the white Saxo Driver

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a lot i can say right now that hasn't been already without the swear filter having a fit as i'm not the most articulate when angry about something.

hope these morons get caught and im glad your injuries were not as bad as they could have been.

get well soon mate. leave the police and insurance to deal with there bit for now. im sure someone else will help find the little s**ts for you.

Horriffic!!

Glad you've not been more seriously hurt.

I can't stand those little w*nkers who act like that. I'd be tempted to get a large group of us, cruise round till we find them and then kick the sh*t out of them and their car.

Richard.

Glad to hear you are on the mend, the power of the internet is truly amazing at times, should not take too long to find this scum

Now posted on a few other places to find the tosser.[:)]

Will keep my eyes peeled aswell as about 99% of private hire taxi drivers keeping an eye out in the Paisley/Eastwood and mearns area.

I hope your recover real soon.

If i read the post correctly they overtook you just before the top of the hill, thats terrible they could easily have caused a head on crash or caused other cars off the road. *******s!

Thats a dangerous road at the best of times, we don't need a bunch of mad fannies making it worse by causing accidents. I'd have rather they were in hospital & you got to walk away!

Anyway glad your home and on the mend.

well I hope they catch him v.soon or we shall maybe need to give them a hand[:o]

If he doesnt have Insurance then your insurance will have to cough initially and aim to claim it back thru the courts.

Criminal proceedings will apply in this case so hopefully things will sort themselves out eventually.

Gus  

Criminal proceedings will apply in this case so hopefully things will sort themselves out eventually.

I was away over the weekend and missed this thread. Blimey.

However, as Gus says, criminal proceedings are a certainty - especially if they know who he is. Bet the little s*** is crapping himself. Not surprised he's gone to ground. He's looking at dangerous/careless/wreckless driving, leaving the scene of an accident and theft at a very minimum. Add in a potential driving without insurance which is highly likely and there's a good chance they'll throw the book at him.

Wouldn't rate his sphincter much chance of survival after a few days in Polmont Young Offenders...