Thanks to the white Saxo Driver

Last night at 7.30 I was driving along the Brae Road just passed carpark in the sky when a group of neds in a Saxo VTR overtook me on the brow of the hill, leading to the long straight toward Lugton. As I watched the VTR disappear into the distance I noticed he'd breaked hard and made a swerving manouvre to the left into a junction finding it strange as I approached them, he then began to move back onto the road to frighten me. What he DID misjudge, was how close I actually was and he smashed into the side of my Wagon putting me into 2 trees, throwing the car into the air backwards and taking a telegraph pole clean out right from the root. I'd just like thank that young group of lads who ran away and left me LYING in my Impreza, and for them not even having he human decensy to phone an Ambulance as tey fled.

What the scum apparently DID have time for, was to rip the subs and amps out the boot first before making off. I spent lastnight in Hospital with a million Doctors and Nurses prodding me, injecting me and takig blood to find out exactly why my legs couldnt move and why my ribs were in so much pain. Thankfully now Im home and well, EXTREMELY lucky to be alive and kicking. If anyone needs parts for a 98 Wagon, mine is lying in a mllion and one bits in Johnstone.

Stewarty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear about the accident m8 you really do get some real scum around our neck of the woods was the car stolen or what post up some detail and get the little b827ards caught i live in the parkhead area and get that sort of thing all the time its good that your ok m8 the car can be replaced you cant take car scoobzie

That's just bl**dy awful. These sort of scum should be terminated at birth in my opinion.

Glad to hear that you are OK, and reasonably well, though you'll probably be very sore for a few days.

I am sure there will be many more volunteers to help explain to them in no uncertain terms what they did wrong, if you ever find out who they are.

John

yeah myself and james 666 were up the brae road last night  doing a test drive and we seen the white saxo

did spot the silver car in the field never made it out to be a scoobie  hope they catch the scum and you a speedy recovery  

jeez thats awful.
I've been down the Braes road and know where that happened. 

It just hits home how dangerous other people can be (am thinking about the attempted car jacking incident at Duke St while I write this)

firstly, couldn't make out from your post how badly injured you are but wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

secondly, i cant believe the mentality of those neds to drive erratically, run you off the road and only stop to help themselves to your gear instead of helping you... without even acknowledging or apologising for what they've done [8o|] [:@]
hope that they get caught and get whats coming to them - what they've done is not on.

also, gutted for your car but as long as you are safe and well then that's what matters [{] 

Did tosh n james 666 get any part of the saxo index ? The car must be badly marked and possibly local.

My suggestion is find the motor, torch the motor or cover it in paint remover. wait till the owner comes out and plant a shovel on is napper. Get the addresses of the other guys n get them on the same night before they get a chance to group.

Just a suggestion.

Hope your recovery is swift.  

Bl...dy scum of the earth man,as long as you are ok m8 you can replace the car,on the other hand it makes me mad[:@] that in this day and age that scum like that can just seem to do as they please without due care for other people did they not stop to think that you may have had kids in the car,i hope you recover quick m8 and get the little barstewards that did this aweful thing.

Stevie

Lets all keep an eye out for a white saxo with accident damage[8o|]

Did tosh n james 666 get any part of the saxo index ? The car must be badly marked and possibly local.

My suggestion is find the motor, torch the motor or cover it in paint remover. wait till the owner comes out and plant a shovel on is napper. Get the addresses of the other guys n get them on the same night before they get a chance to group.

Just a suggestion.

Hope your recovery is swift.  

to answer you Question first no we could not see it as there was a cop car sitting ups it arse, plus traffic car in other road and fire engines everywhere i could not stop to see wot woz going on, but if myself or tosh32 had known it woz one of the members or could see the other car, we would of stopped to make sure they were ok.

Stewarty, glad your safe and sound mate!!!! i hope you get things sorted oot with insurance and buy another scoob. CARS can be replaced human life cant

Nice to hear your ok mate!  MaDnEsS!

This is getting sick!  not to mention serious guys/gals!

I'm with micra_wrc on this one.  As soon as I read it I was reminded of the event a couple of weeks ago about the attempted car-jacking! 

Sounds like a new craze on the go and they are attacking impreza's!! Attacking being the right word.. Spot the target, ram them off the road (regardless of your own cars damage) don't care about the driver/passengers steal the car or steal as much contents of the car and fly off!  We need to try and find a way to put a stop to this before we all have to go around with gatlin guns behind our headlights for protection!

It's well out of order! And all we have to go with is a fuzzy memory of what happens and probably no time to ID the persons involved or the vehicle details!

I think we all need to start being extra vigilant on the road from now on... [:@] 

Well its been a long day of sleeping today. Never slept a wink in hospital lastnight, so angry that this has happened. I cant remember a thing, just remember a loud scream which must have been me, then a thud. Between there and the Ambulance, im only told by the Police what happened to the car and havent even seen the mess of it yet.

I appreciate all your warm words, this has come at a really bad time for me, really something I shouldnt have to be dealing with on top of all else going on right now. Heres hoping that they're caught and that I can get back on the road soon.

Stewarty