Thanks to the white Saxo Driver

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks very sore!!!

just out of interest, what sort of speed would you say they T-boned you at in order to fling you off the road and cause that sort of damage!

Was expecting maybe a bent wheel and a few bent panels with hitting something solid but that looks really nasty! Not a straight line in sight!! Makes me cringe looking at those images...

Really hope they catch the guys responsible and hang them out to dry (or let let sleep with the fishies) 

I was doing between 50 & 70 at the time of the crash. To say i'm devestated at seeing the car today would be a complete understatement, I think Im still in shock tbh. CD player is missing, subs from the boot are gone, £300 worth of Autoglym is gone even my Security tshirts I use for work (im a bouncer) are missing.

The part that has angred me the most out of everything, is the fact the Police arrived at my house this morning and charged ME with dangerous driving as the 2 girls that were in the back of the Saxo told the Police that I had been flashing my lights, tooting the horn and screamed profanity at them as the overtook. Hilarious considering they overtook me doing around 110. The only swear words that came out my mouth, came as I was battered off of 2 trees and a telegraph pole.

The moral IS! Police are USELESS!

Thats what I said, the Police did say that the charge will never stand as the witnesses are biased bit due to the accusations and situation they felt the need to caution me pending charges. ****ing joke, absolutely devestated. My while life has had to change because of these ******** and now i'm being accused of dangerous driving. Strange how Im at home, and he's on the run. All I can say is that he better keep running...

It just makes me laugh. The police said I must have been racing them, but If I were racing them in an Subaru Impreza...on a straight road...against a Saxo VTR with 5 people in it, how did they have time to slow down, make a U-TURN in a junction and come straight back out and HIT ME?!?!? Pathetic, makes me sick!

Eh!!  This is geting a bit of a joke! 

Your right you if you were racing the race would of lasted all of 4.9 seconds or whatever [:o]

Ok, let's say "in theory" you were racing. (which you weren't) Why did they rob your car of all possessions and WHY did they leave you there!!!!  That's bollox and we all know it.  Hopefully the police should realise this too and it's all a formality due to following up the report form the passengers.

... They maybe `felt` they were racing YOU! but it wasn't a race.   We all get the saxos flying around us looking for a race but it usually only ends in two ways.  they get bored because you dont give them a race and they fly off in the distance with big egos, Or you give it one and the race ends with you in the distance in a very short space of time. 

To end the way that's happened here is beyond belief!  I'm sorry I just can't understand the mentality of some people. Fair enough you may be having a really REALLY bad day and say run your worst enemy off the road and leave them lying there.  That's extreme!! This is more like kids out for a kick because they have nothign better to do.  hell!  Dont be surprised if a mobile video clip of all this turns out on youTube or Bebo in the near future from the point of view of one of the saxo passengers!  Really wouldn't surprise me these days.

Geez!!

(ok rant over....) 

Just joined the site to say how sorry i am to here about this mate and i hope you get well soon, i hope that the fu*kin a*seholes responsible for this, all 5 of them in the car get serious knocked the f*ck out!!!

this is absolutely sicking!! They dont deserve to be called HUMAN beings!!!

Get Well Soon Stewarty!!!

It just hits home how dangerous other people can be (am thinking about the attempted car jacking incident at Duke St while I write this)

Mate ive stayed in duke street for 14 year and never heard anything about an Attempted car jacking, when did this happen????

Shocking. Can't believe the pictures!!! Especially as a fellow wagon owner!!! [:'(]

Saying as I'm plod....I feel the need to defend the cops being 'useless'. Unfortunately in some cases, our hands are tied. In this instance we have 2 witnesses who are willing to give their version of events. All we can do it report the matter to the Procurator Fiscal and they/a trial will decide who's telling the truth.

I've been to incidents and then taken statements from scumbags and then charged other people who I know didn't deserve it but I didn't have much choice.

Scots law says you need corroboration, i.e 2 witnesses, so if they're willing to lie...hell mend them. If it went to court, I'm sure they wouldn't come across as credible.

All the best on the right outcome! [Y]

Note to Stephen: How did you get the B-word in your post mate?!!

tut tut  Family Forum and all that..[:(][:D]

Can't believe the state of your car buddy, glad your ok though.  Hopefully they will see sense and drop the charges when they catch the wee ned and the truth prevails.

Take care out there folks.

unbelievable stuff in this thread. only saving grace is that they do clearly have them, these chavs clearly have no morals whatsoever, obvious they don't even feel remotely sorry or scared about getting done. Chances are they'll suddenly 'forget' who was driving so they won't get done. Amazed the car wasn't nicked to be honest. Obviously the police will be looking into insurance and mOT and charging him with that too...

From the pics it seems lucky that you didn't have a passenger or the accident could have been a lot worse.

5t.

Just seen this thread for the first time. Shocking!

It's a hassle, but the car, the subs, the amps etc can all be replaced... the important thing is that you're recovering ok.

I'm a great believer that Karma will catch up with the scum and they'll get what they deserve.

Hope you have a speedy recovery and you're back behind a Scooby steering wheel soon!

Charlie