What Mods For 2010

Finnish engine,

Find a bigger Turbo

New fuel System

Oil Cooling System

New ECU

Front Mount

Quick rack

poss diferent diffs (will need to do some sherlocking)

Coilovers and other suspension goodies to help me keep it on the road

and a decent set of brakes

Oh and new exhaust as the old one wont fit the turbo im thinking about

And some driving lessons at the next Knockhill day I am able to go on

Graeme

Edited by G.Mac
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grant, is it that bad that you can't talk? At 80mph on the motorway we can talk without too much trouble!

Between the tyre roar and exhaust anything over about 50 is a struggle. With the lightened flywheel it really hates anything under 2000 rpm on even the slightest of incline.

Sound deadening has been removed from the boot floor and passenger compartment floor so that does not help but even with these gripes I still love it for it's amazing ability to make me smile everytime I drive it.

Between the tyre roar and exhaust anything over about 50 is a struggle. With the lightened flywheel it really hates anything under 2000 rpm on even the slightest of incline.

Sound deadening has been removed from the boot floor and passenger compartment floor so that does not help but even with these gripes I still love it for it's amazing ability to make me smile everytime I drive it.

And you want my straight cut?

Same as Colin (Playsatan2) a few ideas on the go, waiting on a few people getting back to me to see if it will work, but defo a stonger bottom end :banana: then can slide that boost back up to where it belongs.. :banana: ready for March Vs Skyline

That will do for the start of the year i guess need to spend some money on my other toy GSXR 1000, also and the long haired Genral wants a new care..money money money where does it all go i just dont know lol..

Chris

Have a look at this thread Chris.

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/private-sale-gene...parts-sale.html

And you want my straight cut?

oh yes.

The Peltor will do it's thing as I have no intention of reducing the volume that is generated from the car so may as well strengthen the weak parts and have some confidence that the gearbox is not going to implode with some spirited driving.

Lucky for me that my MOT tester is as deaf as a fencepost

oh yes.

The Peltor will do it's thing as I have no intention of reducing the volume that is generated from the car so may as well strengthen the weak parts and have some confidence that the gearbox is not going to implode with some spirited driving.

Lucky for me that my MOT tester is as deaf as a fencepost

Grant is Andy F's PPG still for sale that may interest you it would be perfect for your car :banana:

A detail, new wheels bring it out the garage and a for sale sign i think !if anyones look for a low mileage mint version 4 type r there maybe one in the for sale section soon

Nooooooooo! Crazy man. Look at it!

At least keep it another year and ill have it back off you.

DSCN1674.jpg