What Mods For 2010

The inevitable thread but is only but once a year.....

What mods are on the shopping wish list for 2010 ?

Reckon mine will be :

Upgrading the brakes (well they need fixed so why not improve!!)

Some whiteline goodies

...and following on from the last two years ( :D ) , if I can ever get the cash together, 340bhp !!!

Edited by C_WRX
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New (to me) 18s (to be picked up and reconditioned/colour coated when I get home).

BC coilovers (also waiting to be picked up).

A load of Whiteline gear to sort the handling, not sure exactly what yet.

I'd also like to see 400bhp + , (but that's up for negotiation as I'm getting married this year) so that would roughly mean:

Fuel pressure regulator + injectors maybe

Turbo

Headers + uppipe

3" centre and new backbox

cold air induction

plugs

Plus another map of course..

Few cosmetics as well perhaps.

Time will tell... :D

Well I was thinking off selling but have decided the RB5 will be staying since I got bored between crimbo and new year and bought a few very expensive parts :D I have the engine now all I need is trasmission to cope and I will hopefully have a RB500 :D The car will also be going off the road for a few shortly while I get rid of the rust and give her a full respray :D

Edited by ciaranrb5
I wouldnt bother with the PPP unless your car is still under warrenty, you can get better returns for your money visiting Andy F after a few mods.

I have paid extra to extend the warrenty for another 5 years. Will keep that in mind. 265BHP is probably enough power for me! :D

Same as Colin (Playsatan2) a few ideas on the go, waiting on a few people getting back to me to see if it will work, but defo a stonger bottom end :D then can slide that boost back up to where it belongs.. :D ready for March Vs Skyline

That will do for the start of the year i guess need to spend some money on my other toy GSXR 1000, also and the long haired Genral wants a new care..money money money where does it all go i just dont know lol..

Chris

A heating system for sure.

Possibles include a

Peltor system so we can talk while we travel.

Uprated gearbox to get some more boost.

EGT fitted to the collector.

Fantasy plans would be a WRC bottom end with turbo to match. Gearbox and diffs from a 97 Group A car.

Driving lessons from Ari Vatenan.

Drive over death rd in a S1 Quattro at full tilt after consuming a copious amounts of Caramalised Cocaine.

That is all

Either....

1:

2.0ltr cdb built with forged internals

bigger turbo

ecu

front mount

-6 prarallel fuel system

uprated box

bigger brakes

uprated suspension

poly bushes

paintwork inc. under arches and engine bay

maybe change front end

refurb wheels

most likely some other stuff aswell,

or...

2:

A new car.. :D

and Colin, don't worry too much about keeping your garage free as most of it i'll do in my garage so you'll have to head over here...lol.

Edited by JohnnyR6

Plan to finish the GB off in January the final MOD :banana: will be the K-Sport brake upgrade and that's my plans for it complete,

The RA will need a bit of tarting up after being used all winter as the daily runner / snow plow to get it gleaming again,

front & back bumpers removed & sprayed, new front indicators, fog light covers, decals, timing belt is the only thing left to do mechanically since taking over the reigns

need to speak to Frank STI & get a wee detail on it & speak to Gus the Bus for his recommendation on a new set of tyres for it, might even fit a set of speakers in it :banana: