If Subaru Didn't Exist What Would You Drive

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Americans seem to favour cars of a German persuasion, how about you guys?

Personally, I've always quite fancied a Nissan Skyline R32 GTR.

Quite fancied an R33 version myself. Was actually a Corrado VR6 I was looking for before I bought the first scoob, but one test drive of the Turbo and I was hooked :P

Don't know what I'd pick right now if I was made to get shot of the STi and replace it with something else... theres not a lot else that can do everything it can (inc carrying a family of four plus luggage) for the money that it costs. Obviously you have things like RS4s and 911s (just squeeze the kids in :boldblue:) but they aren't yet at the prices that the scoobs are. I still seem to have the opinion (rightly or wrongly) that even Evos are more expensive to run long term (but that may be crap).

If I had the dosh I would go for this family car! :P

08-rs6-avant-r1.jpgAudi Rs6 Avant 76k Ouch :P

4WD, 572BHP, big boot, not a BMW.

Cheers :boldblue:

Had an S6 Avant before (4.2 V8), and although it was nippy, it was crap on back roads... too nose heavy, plus I didn't get on with the semi auto gearbox at all. The RS4 is meant to be better handling, and it's possible that the newer RS6/S6 is a lot better than the older ones as well.

At risk of being lynched here...

An Evo *awaits incoming flying objects*. Or a Civic Type R.

Or if money was no object then an Audi RS4!

Haha I have always wanted a Evo 6 tommi mak but wasnt gonna post because of all the comments that would be heading the way!!

lol

So i would say Evo aswell! :boldblue:

Jon

Skyline woudl be tempting but it'd probably be a Toyota MR2 (mk2), Celica or Supra for me... Or possibly Honda S2000, but woudl prefer a proper folding solid roof!

But if I was to move away from SUbaru today? RS4 or possibly Black Mustang (Watching too much Knight Rider....:boldblue:) or S2000 .. :P

Edited by ScoUK

have to be one of the family(nissan any day)

alot of people like the rs4-6 maybe a r8

you would change your mind after working with them (or driving them)as i have

we stock them and good but not that good (novelty wears off )but still quick as @*@*...

lets get old school like the 1275 mini

renault 5 tttuuurrrbooo anyday (lowered any tuned)beat most things on the road still

if not i'd have another pulsar gti-r