Pics From Mcrae Gathering

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spent the last hour or so looking thru the pics and links to pics :rotfl: .

Some superb images and memories of quite simply THE BEST Subaru event I have ever and am likely to ever attend :D .

All this week people have mentioned or asked me about the event. Many who dont have an interest in cars let alone subaru's :):beer: but all have mentioned what a great image it has presented of Subaru owners :o and such a fitting tribute to the great man himself.

Makes you proud to be part of the Subaru community and to be able to participate in such a magnificent event! ;)

hold up Craig, that was a bit harsh.

Neil 4hero designed the sticker and logo for us and I know that he's had personal stuff to deal with otherwise he would have been there - he's been a great help when we were trying to get the event and the website off the ground.

Neil,

send me a goat with your postal address and I'll sort something out for you babe :lol:

hold up Craig, that was a bit harsh.

Well. Neil did say at first he "knew the guy who designed it" rather than saying he was the person who came up with the design.. BIG difference.. Not everyone knows Neil's influence with this so if you weren't to know then the comment is sound.. The stickers / T-Shirts were available for plenty of time and if you missed out tough!...

But yeah Neil definitely deserves to have the final product....

Edited by ScoUK

dont no about you guys but feel a bit blue today this time last week had the drive of a lifetime with alot of top people from the north cant we do it again next year so got it to look forward to again :lol::lol: PLEASE ???? i know it couldnt happen but i can wish ...

Edited by scoobytibs
dont no about you guys but feel a bit blue today this time last week had the drive of a lifetime with alot of top people from the north cant we do it again next year so got it to look forward to again :laughing4::headbang: PLEASE ???? i know it couldnt happen but i can wish ...

I just keep looking at the videos on youtube to remind me how great it was :thumbup: