Pics From Mcrae Gathering

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know anything about the 3 scoobies involved in a crash? Be a shame if it was bad behavior because I drove down from Edinburgh in convoy to Lanark and it was great fun - arriving at Lanark was a lump in throat moment when we saw all the cars - would have loved to go down but my 2yr old was wanting to see all the cars and then we were heading back home....I know if I had gone myself I would have ended up calling the wife and saying see you tomorrow! lol

Edited by pmacFTO
rumour has it 1086 cars in presence today!! :)

I heard 1102 Hmmm.. I'm sure we'll get hte true figure in the next day or so..

Loved the pics.. Especially the one of Jimmy McRae.. That's a classic shot right there! Well done!

Yeah the support from nearly every flyover down teh route was amazing.. Thought maybe one or two from up north but not all the way through. banners/flags and anything SUbaru /McRae related beign dangled over hte edge! Great support!!

Edited by ScoUK

Just back in after the full run, shattered and ready to sign off, 1082 was the number VBH was there and looking HOT, it was an absolute pleasure to be part of this once in a lifetime experience.

Many thanks to the organisers,the cops,Prodrive and all others that whatever small or large part they played, you made us all very very proud.

More later.

After sleep.

Not long back myself, after doing the whole run.

A weekend I will never forget, absolute pleasure to be part of this, and proud to be part of such a great Subaru community.

Again big shout out to everyne who made this possible, especially Grant, Imy & Andy

Cheers

James

Edited by J10 DLY