Pics From Mcrae Gathering

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a link for a hi-res version of this.

http://www.newspress.co.uk/DAILY_LINKS/arc...010908-a-pd.jpg

Enjoy until the offical picture.

Ed.

AWESOME PICTURE, FOUND SOME EXCELLENT CLIPS AND PHOTOS ON YOUTUBE WORTH A LOOK. HAVE TO SAY HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE ORGANISATION - IMY, TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD DO A GOOD SPEECH!! WELL DONE! HAD A FABULOUS COUPLE OF DAYS, UNFORTUNATELY DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO SEE THE VISITORS BOOK THAT WAS MEANT TO BE THERE.

MY MATE CAME ALONG TOO - NOT A SUBARU DRIVER BUT HE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

COULDNT BELIEVE THE LEVEL OF SUPPORT FROM THE BRIDGES, REALLY THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE LESS THE FARTHER SOUTH WE WENT AND WAS ASTONISHED THAT THEY JUST KEPT APPEARING WITH BANNERS AND FLAGS WAVING LIKE CRAZY - IT WAS FANTASTIC SUPPORT FOR US AND FOR COLINS MEMORY

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE ORGANISATION, IT WAS AN IMMENSE AMOUNT OF WORK AND I HOPE I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE WHEN I SAY WE REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE YOU DOING IT AND LETTING US BE PART OF IT

736 MILES IN TOTAL FOR ME - ENJOYED EVERY MILE!

WILL GET SOME PHOTOS ON WHEN I CAN FIGURE IT OUT!

FRAZ AND PAULINE, DIANE AND NEIL

Nice pics on photobucket Jongleurs. Saw you got a nice close up of my rear plate.

yep, we were admiring the politically correct sentiment at the bottom ;)

nice shots john, but why so few of mine!! glad i left you on that motorway bridge now :)

aah,so that was your wagon,i was the blue newage playing tag with you when we joined the 74 :D