Pics From Mcrae Gathering

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaun,

that was the world record attempt to spell out Colin's name made up of Subarus and was one of the things we did at Prodrive's Warwick test track.

it takes longer than 10 minutes to park 1,000+ cars and that pic goes to show the effort was worth it :D

edit - did anyone film my speech?

Edited by micra_wrc
Shaun,

that was the world record attempt to spell out Colin's name made up of Subarus and was one of the things we did at Prodrive's Warwick test track.

it takes longer than 10 minutes to park 1,000+ cars and that pic goes to show the effort was worth it :D

Sorry Imy, I didn't think about how that would be read. I meant the location of the actual picture. I was hoping that there was a picture of the mosaic as a whole. :angry:

I was watching the lineup on the traffic webcam above the exit in Warwick, and I'd say you had your hands full. Great job this weekend, the hard work you three put into this weekend really paid off. Really made me proud to be a Subaru owner.

Edited by t3hWIT

Looks like it was a brilliant weekend. My car is still poorly in the garage, although i see my mechanic managed to make it down in the Rothmans coloured, but not logo'd Mk1 Legacy with the Scottish Subaru stickers on it!

Shaun,

it takes longer than 10 minutes to park 1,000+ cars and that pic goes to show the effort was worth it :)

Imy i have your speecha dn wilky's first auction. I will put it on disc for you if you want.

Chris