Highland Fling '13 Banter Thread....

Curious mate - looks like a stop on the way through to Edinburgh for Friday night :D Is it worth it?

Similar distances to be honest up to the fork in the road. i would suggest up the a1 route to north berwick before Edinburgh. maybe a nice meal in Glasgow

roads cant be worse than the applecross road were someone lost there splitter and the spittal north skye road where i kept belling out :brickwall: . so what like are 2013 roads like as i have put on KYBs but with the springs as well it has lowered it another 20mm thats a total 60mm lowered. if the roads are the same as this years one think i will take them off and put the 40mm one back on for the fling :Wales-flag:

Apologies, its called hardknott pass not hard knock. Whilst driving around there i saw a sign that read this road is extremely hazardous and should not be driven in poor conditions etc so i thought I'll have some of that! Great road and nice views. Could see isle of man from highest point

hiya mate, i know the hard knott pass well used to stay down there - the roads for the fling are pretty similar but nothing as challenging as applecross this year. Still some fantastic pretty deserted roads, amazing scenery (especially if i organise the weather again,...) and the hotel for sat night is lovely (and the bars open late...)

Alun think we had 24 cars last year on the actual day, this year numbers are so far at (drum roll please......) 31 cars! wow! :Scottish-flag:

cough, Lewis PM me your rates....... ;)