Highland Fling '13 Banter Thread....

The official 2013 Fling thread is now up and running in the events section, , for attendance list and details only, any banter/slagging/questions should be addressed through this thread, dropping me a goat or accosting me in the street ;)

So in case its too much effort to click on the link I can tell you all that we shall be following the usual format but mostly using roads we havent covered before and this year Im sticking with the pre bank holiday option of the 26th - 28th April :D

Already looking forward to the fun :Scottish-flag:

Can I just add at this point that although Friday night's stop over is in Inverness, there is a Friday run up starting much lower down in Scotland. Dave will fill in all details as they are confirmed, don't want all you Southerners looking at the big scary map and freaking out ;) Make it a date, you won't regret it :Scottish-flag::English-flag::Wales-flag:

having looked at the entry list already looks like we might have a bumper year!

Del, are you expecting a terrible accident to befall you? 'if im still here' :tumbleweed:

oh aye Lewis finally giving in to the call of the newage? or did you hit that landy harder than you thought? :rotfl:

and welcome along scoobiefloz, always nice to have a wr1 along! :D

and like Barry said Friday will be starting midday from the central belt for those who can make it :driving:

a loud tasteful shirt isnt compulsory but extra points will be awarded

Alun, 20mm lower?? oh dear, book the front bumper respray now..... :P

Just emailed Shell to preorder a tanker of V-Power. Might need to convert the entire boot space into a petrol tank. Can't wait.

:lol: We have V power in Scotland ;) Dave should probably add the info - Vpower/99 where we begin on Friday and also at Inverness. You'll probably need octane booster for the Saturday night fill up though. Then on Sunday you can get V power again when we return to civilisation :)

I used to carry fuel but used booster last year without concern.

Did you fecking see the wifes name :P

At this rate you won't be allowed to go :P

Time to check the app store for a Scottish translation app! :whistle:

Wurry not Englandur - you'll dae jist grand.

Here's a few pointers....

Whur's the bawr - Where is the bar?

Whit timzitopen? - What time is the bar open?

Whitthefukdaeyemeanlastordersyabas? - Someone's had enough to drink!

Seriously, you'll have no problem keeping up...... with the language. Be warned though - we do like to swear. A lot! :Scottish-flag:

Mibbies thats why Gus goes :tumbleweed:

Oh oh! :boldblue: