Highland Fling '13 Banter Thread....

was tempted by this, but as I'm a football fan and drive a hatch.. ah well :English-flag:

seriously tempted been up to the highlands a few times and some cracking drives :)

Don't be tempted, be going! It's a great few days and you'll only ever wish you had

n't bought a hatch :icon_butt:

Just kidding, the new saloon elevated the hatch out of the mocking zone. All comers welcome whatever you drive :occasion14:

exactly - we keep taking Del out with us after all ;)

as long as you dont make us watch football we dont really mind and hatches are usually so far behind noboby minds what they look like anyway :smiley-taunt014:

Its always good fun, usually great roads, frequently great weather and very occasionally organised properly.....

exactly - we keep taking Del out with us after all ;)

as long as you dont make us watch football we dont really mind and hatches are usually so far behind noboby minds what they look like anyway :smiley-taunt014:

Its always good fun, usually great roads, frequently great weather and very occasionally organised properly.....

Must have missed it that year :boobies:

Why not use the fast forward button you also wish you had for your driving talents Dave ? :smiley-taunt014:

oooooooooo :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

the wife , who is nogt much of a car fan and said last year 'i dont want to come as it will just be boys and there toys' ' and your point is daer?' is now so posseive of her seat in the car that when my son said he would come this year the mrs told him to piss off, she just loved it and been asking when the next one will be so now she is on the hunt for a scooby jacket for 2013. errr hello dear, what happened to boys and there toys?????????????.... :evil::Wales-flag:

my mediocre skills were good enough to catch you at castle coombe Davie :smiley-taunt014:

besides its just a nice tootle along on the fling......

Ooooo, throw that one back at me when you phoned me halfway round the track saying Davie, slow down i want to hear a real exhaust !!!

No probs Dave, will bear that one in mind next time

;-)

just want to say that thats a week since i put up the thread annoucing this years fling and theres 27 cars down on it - thats incredible, you guys rock!!!

seeing so many people returning and a good smattering of newbies all making such positive comments and getting so excited about it makes the little effort i put into planning it all worthwhile, so a huge huge thank you to you all for the support - i really cant wait for april! :Scottish-flag:

O and il email the real destination to everyone apart from Davie this week so shhh, dont tell him..... :smiley-taunt014:

just want to say that thats a week since i put up the thread annoucing this years fling and theres 27 cars down on it - thats incredible, you guys rock!!!

seeing so many people returning and a good smattering of newbies all making such positive comments and getting so excited about it makes the little effort i put into planning it all worthwhile, so a huge huge thank you to you all for the support - i really cant wait for april! :Scottish-flag:/>

O and il email the real destination to everyone apart from Davie this week so shhh, dont tell him..... :smiley-taunt014:/>

i have two of my friends that now have joined the scooby fraternity. told them about the site but not sure if there registered but they will probably come too even if they not o n here

HOly crap! check out all the new noobie-flingers! This is gonna be one to remember :driving::icon_salut:

Interesting to see how the BMW copes compared to the Audi we had last year :D. Tiff Needell seemed to like it around them parts last year! Sadly Channel5 seems to have done a good job of cleaning old episode clips off the internet and I can't find it anymore :crying:

Keep it shiny side up!, Don't get lost, dont drive beyond what you feel is safe for you, and most importantly DON'T start following honda NSX's thinking they are Big Yellow Impreza's!!! :banana::Scottish-flag:

... Oh an have a lotta fun seeing and hearing these cars burble around the hills! :evil: