Highland Fling '13 Banter Thread....

:hello:

just clicked in to see whats going on

good to see the Fling has become a regular event.

and wow are you guys still talking about that incident?

it was that Strike's fault you know

Keep it shiny side up!, Don't get lost, dont drive beyond what you feel is safe for you, and most importantly DON'T start following honda NSX's thinking they are Big Yellow Impreza's!!! :banana::Scottish-flag:

imy

x

• 4 weeks later...

Non-Scooby's must travel at the back of the pack!

Even Audi A3's mainly because their turbo is goosed but rules are rules! :icon_joker:

I'll translate if needed for the jocks and welsh who may be in attendance... though you may need a geordie to english translator to understand me... :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

well thats me just wrote my weeks schedule that week so il be off from 3pm tuesday that week all week and think il put in for the mon and tuesday off the following week .

quite looking forward to my first highland fling since owning the scoob. hope to get lots of good pics and seeing more of gods country .

currently watching topgear and their in america and its putting me in the mood for it with the banter and convoy driving and laughs.

the count downs on !

darn it! so off haggis hunting in my skirt it is then ;):English-flag: :English-flag: :English-flag:

Unlucky again there Matty, all the Haggii (that's more than one Haggis) are rounded up on the last weekend of April and taken into a special slopey unit where they are encouraged to breed for a week, before returning to the wild in May to have baby Haggii :)

Davie - have you covered off places to eat on the route? you know this is a priority one for me lol :)

Has Dave covered off the eats, this IS Dave Shanks you mean right? Dave is sound where grub is concerned - although only Michelin anything you might see is tyres :P

Matty I can confirm that I have indeed organised some very fine establishments for food stops on friday and saturday (place on saturday looks lovely) - sunday isnt long enough to justify a big stop though

and theres no danger of you being able to keep up with a haggis even if they were free :P