Well its good night from him

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grant

I'm lost for words and haven't been here for a long time!

You and Imy was indeed why i'm here in SIDC.I can still remember the day that both of you came into my shop and talking about scoobies and joining SIDC and sn crap.

Cars can wait but health can't so please look after yourself and seek the best health care when possible.

Pop in whenever you want and don't be a stranger.

All the best and take care.

Feel gutted for you mate. You were always a friendly and encouraging spirit in the club as well as extremely helpful. I have moved on from Scoobies, but the car and many of the folks will remain in my heart for a long time to come, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be gutted. I hope it all turns around for you and your health improves. I dunno that there is any thing I have that could help you, but you know where i am if you can. Keep the heid up, God bless ya. :icon_salut:

• 3 months later...

Feck me Grunt!

Your left alone under your own supervision and you slip this one in under my nose whist Im in transit.....

I only noticed this whilst looking for a thread on another subject and was humbled by your nice words. I regard you as a family member as well, however Im glad you have moved out of the parrots cage for all our sakes.

We spoke about your health at Xmas and I am hoping that there is really something positive comes out of you upcoming tests and that you can move forward. As others have said never give up the fight (and keep your teeth in, Shergar) ;-)

Your achievements have been remarkable, with the runs you always put so much effort in to, to the McRae Gathering, from those of us who gave what help we could it was awesome watching your coordination and Imy cracking the whip and keeping everyone from Prodrive to past Office Bearers in line as the show rolled forward.

You are one of my best friends Grant, and you always will be. In the words of "Satchel" Paige America's first black Major League Baseball Player "Never look back, cos you don't know who may be catching you up! always keep running"

Callum W (Owner of Bute)

Didnt know anything about this till Glasgow run early April and didnt know it was posted up here.

I like the video of you getting out of Colins L555, trying to look cool but i bet u were buzzing inside. Hope your getting better mate and a big up to Imy for putting up, erm helping you out :whistle: all she has. :thumbup:

John

Thread resurrections have their place.

I didn't spot this one first time round as I was in a busy place then. 2010 was a bit of an "anus horiblis" (thats a terrible year and not an ugly ar**hole Grant!) for me and Mrs Z as well. My lovely company gave me 30 days to get a transfer or it was the P45 and we ended up out here in Wyoming. I can't complain because this is working out but I did have to hand back our GB270 to the finance company and that hurt!

Anyway before I ramble on too long I will just say that I hope those doctors are doing the business and getting you sorted out Squiggle, I know you are getting into classic territory and parts can be difficult but I reckon there are a few miles left in you yet. I have my photos of you in a yellow tabard directing traffic at prodrive so if I ever have a rodent problem I can sort it out quick.

No idea when I will be back in Scotland again but it will be a priority to make a SIDC meet when we ae back.

Bye y'all