It's Snowing

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

This thread's useful - looking back it shows the first real falls in the central belt on the 17th which was the Thursday, then it rained on the Saturday morning and then in the afternoon it dumped a ton of snow down.

That was the last time I saw tarmac in my street.

the weight of the snow on the car for last 2 weeks has cracked the windscreen on the classic :(:)

Eep! My scoob hasn't moved an inch for the last 4 weeks! Might be an idea to dig it out this weekend and check that all is well.. :crying:

Some great pics on this thread :o

no happy now :o

the weight of the snow on the car for last 2 weeks has cracked the windscreen on the classic :(:)

best quote i have had to fix it is 130 plus the vat

Just a quick hi-jack! When I had the Scoob some a-hole stole my only set of keys so was just gonna break into it via putting the window in. I thought before I did it, better phone and see how much it will cost to have one put back in. Wait for it...

...£586 FOR A DRIVERS SIDE WINDOW!. The brick fell out of my hand (and ass) pretty quickly!

A wee while back when I was bored....

Took the toy out of hiding for a run but ended up stuck on a tiny lump of snow. Diff locked and all the tricks to get it moving.

Got her back home and gave her a hot power wash down before sticking her in the garage with the heaters on until winter ends!

As for the Jeep. it wont get stuck! Still likes to dance though!

Scooby.jpg

jeep.jpg

no happy now :o

best quote i have had to fix it is 130 plus the vat

Think yourself lucky.

Girl in my work left a load on her convertible for the last two weeks. Took it all off yesterday and the hood is a saggy as a wet wooly cardigan.

Nice.

It's still fecking snowing. I hate snow now. My street got cleared at the weekend and finally was able to take the Skoda in without fear of digging 800yd tracks to get back out again. Got up this morning to find it all covered again by another half inch and had to slither to the top again, just made it too!

Lesmahagow has had at least an inch overnight. It's snow funny noo!

Went to Narnia at the weekend -

Photo111.jpg

Some of those icicles were 4 foot plus in length!!

Panorama009.jpg

Photo108.jpg

Phone pics, sorry.

I'm sure it was Narnia!