It's Snowing

-10.4 here this morning. Glad I'm off work, don't really want to start the car. I know it would be fine but still.

It's bloody cold. Although I remember the winter of 93 or 94 when it got to -20 in the back garden. That one strangeley did not feel that cold. Might have been humidity or something.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone in south lanarkshire/north lanarkshire/se Glasgow - roads tomorrow could be nothing short of something from a torville and dean performance. The rain/sleet falling just now is collecting on the roads and if temps drop it'll freeze up and be absolute chaos.

If it doesn't then the snow will disappear and we get to see what sort of damage has been done to the road surface.

Anyone in south lanarkshire/north lanarkshire/se Glasgow - roads tomorrow could be nothing short of something from a torville and dean performance. The rain/sleet falling just now is collecting on the roads and if temps drop it'll freeze up and be absolute chaos.

If it doesn't then the snow will disappear and we get to see what sort of damage has been done to the road surface.

Roads up here have been chaos since yesterday pure ice on all of the roads up here, -8 out side just now, So much for global warming lol

Snow last night was huge flakes, fantastic. Kept buggering up my sky dish with the sheer volume of snow landing on the LNB, good job i bought the wife a new long warm coat in the sales lmao

'' go clear that dish honey 'am in ma jammies'' ha ha

LOL, happened to me last night too.