• 1 month later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

It's just about April. The first run of the year is almost here. Choices . . . :D

Studded snow tyres or just 'full wets'? :lol:

What is going on? There can't be enough de catted Scoobs around cause the global warming isn't warming enough!!! :D

Snow today around Lesmahagow, not lying but well piled up on the cars.

Was up the M80 this morning in Glasgow and around Stepps there is snow lying in the outside lane? :rolleyes:

The hardshoulder was about an inch deep and white not slushy :whistle:

We're all doomed. . . . .

_44641341_laurie3_226.jpg

It's just about April. The first run of the year is almost here. Choices . . . :)

Studded snow tyres or just 'full wets'? :o

What is going on? There can't be enough de catted Scoobs around cause the global warming isn't warming enough!!! :lol:

Snow today around Lesmahagow, not lying but well piled up on the cars.

Was up the M80 this morning in Glasgow and around Stepps there is snow lying in the outside lane? :huh:

The hardshoulder was about an inch deep and white not slushy :)

We're all doomed. . . . .

Edited by LewisScoob
I have another 6 inches of the stuff and no jeep!! Hopefully I can get the scooby out the drive in the morning :huh:

My Impreza is still at Hypertech, just got me Corolla at the moment so only two wheel drive for me. Really piling down in Ayrshire at the moment. Strangely though, was out earlier and it was clear and rainy less than a mile down the road!!

Really sad news that. Have to wonder why the trip wasn't cancelled given the weather :huh:

Few people here at work had 4+ hour journeys home last night as trains to fife from Edinburgh were suspended. I seem to have got the last train west on my route as the east coast line was shut later on, and still is I think. Had to get the scotrail service this morning - it was really strange because in Motherwell it was snowing but there was none lying, but by the time we were through Wishaw and onto Carluke it was near blizzard conditions. I think there was probably a good 6 inches lying in Carstairs station.

• 2 years later...