What Is Everyones Insurance Premium ?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious to how the insurance costs differ ??

List mods if any.

I'm paying £750 on a MY '00 Turbo 2000 with Bell. Completely standard apart from back box, no tracker but decent postcode and a Disklok! Age 25 with 24 year old girlfriend (I don't actually let her drive it, obviously), and 0 NCB!

Worth every penny ..... ;)

about £1,100 with LV and a guaranteed NCB 75% - 54 plate Wagon with PPP and an old (54) fogey driving it.

Big difference is that when the last one got whacked there was a generous payout and no hassles - unlike some of the tales of woe the cheaper cover seems to bring some folk on here?

about £1,100 with LV and a guaranteed NCB 75% - 54 plate Wagon with PPP and an old (54) fogey driving it.

Big difference is that when the last one got whacked there was a generous payout and no hassles - unlike some of the tales of woe the cheaper cover seems to bring some folk on here?

Man thats well over the top i have NCB cover as well, i am with A-plan

you must have a lot of spare cash :rotfl:

£570 renewed it it in Feb

was £400 before

Standard WRX 2007 with Tracker garaged second car

Renewal was £1000

9 years no claims when I called insurance company about the quote (an I work for said company) they were unable to expalin why it had more than doubled and were basically not interested in my custom any more

hence went elsewhere

I question insurance as I drove 3000 miles in the scooby this yeatr had no accidents and did 37k in otehr car an had no accidents etc

so its like burning £570 as I live in low crime area car is garaged has a traker etc etc

p's me off

Keith Michaels / fully comp 60%NCB

550 - 600bhp (wont know until dyno) including options of further mods to 700bhp

£ 880:00 with access of £500 including track days at £60 per day with access at £1,500

I was lucky. Keith said he uses 5 companies for modded Scoobs & only ONE was interested.....phew

(will be as above when collected from RCM)

Edited by skullfudge

Always use Tesco myself, seem to do me the best quotes.

I'm 27 now still have my '03 STi.

Last year £1300 with 3yrs NCD

Just renewed this week £800 and 4yrs ncd ;)

Not as cheap as some on here but its the best i could get :rotfl:

Edited by Ace555

I'm 26 and I pay £325 for a 2005 GX Sport. I've 3yrs NCB and now 6 points... not bad all things considered.

Been getting quotes in the region of £800>900 (some at £3k!!!!) for an import v4/5 STi so I'm really happy with that and my eyes are staying firmly peeled!

Always use Tesco myself, seem to do me the best quotes.

I'm 27 now still have my '03 STi.

Last year £1300 with 3yrs NCD

Just renewed this week £800 and 4yrs ncd :rolleyes:

Not as cheap as some on here but its the best i could get :thumbup:

Just a word of warning for all newbie scooby owners, I was asked if I had ever owned a subaru prior to buying, an innocent question i answered honestly - NO. It put £150 onto my type r premium. That was through Adrian Flux and one other, I ended up going with Tesco who I had a olicy with on my 535d. £512 which I still think is gross, considering my 535d puts out more bhp than my type r and is 6 timesd the value. f3ck wits!

• 1 month later...