Cambs Meet - Tuesday 29th Jan

Hello all

We've a change of venue to Januarys Cambridge meet - it will be held at The Red Lion Grantchester - map here - or set your sat nav to CB3 9NF

Now just to confuse you ;) the Red Lion is on the opposite side of the road to the green arrow on the map and neither the pub or car park are visible from the High Street!

Look out for The Green Man opposite the Smarties - that's a clue :P

Have fun on the twisty bits :D

See you there from 7.30pm

Edited by Kevin Baker

guess what........ ive still no scooby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D i know they have started work on it and im getting them to do a few extra bits 4 me 2 ;-) gona look mint when ever i get it back, and this summer ill be rocking up at all the shows! its been 3 months since i last saw my scooby, ive got new digital gauges new wheels ( to follow) all to go on, its my bday on the 28th and im off to watch a***nal on the 29th but ill be back in feb without a doubt, need a catch up wit dan kev charlie ian and the crew and it seems some new subaru fans to!!

I might come and introduce myself. New Scoob owner as of 24th Nov 07 so still on a fast learning curve and getting to know local owners.

I've a Silver Blobeye WRX STI 8 Type-UK running GRD Stage 1

I know Frenchy from 2003-2005 era back on local cruise sites (this is Andy who used to have Blue ZR with Airsuspension/Turbo Conversion, etc, etc back in the old days when I was into all that side of modifying).

Anyway hope to see you all soon and hope your keeping well Frenchy and life is good!