'tis The Season To Be Jolly!

Hey there, ;)

They say it's better to give than to receive and my Scooby has given me a lot of pleasure this since I bought it in April so am in the process of buying it a little pressie (can't say what because it's on Ebay and the auction's not finished yet) for Xmas. :)

Just wondering if anyone else was planning on getting something for their motor?

Cheers, :crying:

unfortunately im going to be having the worst christmas ever, having to sell my scoob ;)

with the credit crunch and all, its having to go, but its definately not going to be my first and last, there will definately be another when times are better again!

Very sorry to hear that and I hope things pick up soon! :crying:

I'll be getting the front bumper fixed and resprayed as it had a meeting with a cattle grid on a run at about 60mph :P

Having trouble finding a replacement one tho (like a Lester one) for my newage so may just be modifying this one as the bodyshop guy is cracking at his job :) At least it will be unique :)

Edited by pmacFTO

Bought a set of 18 inch Rays (get them tomorrow)

MD321T+ turbo

Intake elbow to go with the turbo

Power Enterprise 800cc injectors

fuel lab fuel pressure regulator

and a Remap form AndyF on the 23rd of December ;)

and might get an oil catch can while im at it, just need to find one I like

For its birthday in March she might be getting a nice wee front mount so i can fit the Roger Clark carbon bonnet louvers I bought about a year ago, oh and poss Simtec if the money stretches.

Will get a pic of the Wheels up tomorrow when i get them

Graeme