The Official 2008 F1 Season Thread

What a boring race that was. I only started watching it at about half one, 'flashed' it through all the build-up crap (Sky+'d it) then done the same for most of the race.

I didn't think it was possible for me to hate James Allen more, but somehow I do after today.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a boring race that was. I only started watching it at about half one, 'flashed' it through all the build-up crap (Sky+'d it) then done the same for most of the race.

I didn't think it was possible for me to hate James Allen more, but somehow I do after today.

I don't need to post anything on here, becasue you jsut said exactly what I was going to say!

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like there is a good chance of rain for the F1 race today - i've seen reports on another forum that it's currently pouring down in Monaco (Porsche Super Cup race).

should make it a bit more interesting then, monaco is usually a case of who ever gets on pole wins the race

Aye some good wee bumps & scrapes, and a slightly larger with with Nico Rosberg. Definitely worth watching the highlights tonight.

Or, if you've got the earlier version taped then there is some amusing moments with Jenson & Dave Coulthard at Bernie's daughters fashion show.

really? :(:D:crying: :crying:

there was quite a few of them got wiped out today as well carbon fibre companies must be loving it :rotfl:

Yeah, I remember Martin Brundel doing a feature and he mentioned it during that. Same goes for the steering wheel - 30 grand! This is due to the amount of electronics that the wheel contains allowing the driver to adjsut jsut about everything on the car and of course there is the LCD readout that reports laptimes, race position etc. You wouldn't get much change out of a million notes for a F1 car. Buying one?

well i enjoyed watching the highlights. wish i'd seen the full race mind you but forgot to record it.

felt so bad for force india as that would have been some result for them but in racing stuff like that can happen.

bring on the next round as this year is getting interesting.

felt so bad for force india as that would have been some result for them but in racing stuff like that can happen.

Yeah, it was a real shame for them, especially since it wasn't their fault that the car retired. As soon as Hamilton crossed the line I turned it off. I couldn't bear to listen to James Allen having an orgasm over his boy winning the race. It was a good race but the thing is, it took rain (something out of the norm) for the race to be interesting. Of course it was a great race, but it wasn't if you were a driver, that is the whole problem with the F1.

seen a bit of it with beer in hand while sunbathing on holiday bit hard understanding the spanish comentators. shame for suti and force india as thats a car wrecked and 5mil lost in earnings. was good with all the goings on though

Well done to Kubica & BMW for today's result in Canada.

I'd love to see Lewis win the drivers championship this year but what a schoolboy error in the pit lane.

Kimi must have some control not to have punched Lewis out.

yup with hamilton, raikonen and alonso out was good to see some unfamiliar faces on the podium, even DC got on lol