The Official 2008 F1 Season Thread

nope, its was pi$hing down and he was out on slicks he was loosing time hand over fist on the last lap not just the last corner, he didnt have any grip what so ever, on the replay you could see his car all over the place on the corner lewis passed him on

heres some Last lap data:

P5 - Hamilton - wet tyres: 1.26.126

P6 - Glock - dry tyres: 1.44.731

P7 - Kovalainen - wet tyres: 1.24.945

P8 - Trulli - dry tyres: 1.44.800

:D

All conspiracy theories laid to rest. :lol:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can honestly see where your comming from john, but its hardly the boys fault :D

Oh I know, I have always said that I have nothing agasint him, just all the media hype and crap that goes along with English success, makes me sick to me stomach. As I said earlier, I think it would have been harsh had he lost the title on the last race because to be fair, he did what he had to do and it was only the rain in the last few laps that threatened his chances, part of me is happy for him, of course.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CRAIG D

Before hamilton won the championship he was all over the tv BUt since he has won the world championship Iv seen hardly any Well next to nothing actually nothing at all.

:o

Before hamilton won the championship he was all over the tv BUt since he has won the world championship Iv seen hardly any Well next to nothing actually nothing at all.

:o

seems every time he shows his face he gets shot down from his haters, cant blame him for laying low TBH

seems every time he shows his face he gets shot down from his haters, cant blame him for laying low TBH

Oh please! He's young, good-looking, rich, surrounded by the good things the world has to offer and has the F1 World Championship title... I'm sure he can cope with a few knocks from here and there; he hardly has the masses hating him; actually, its just the opposite.

I heard Stirling Moss <utter fudd> saying that the government should give Hamlton tax breaks so that we can have him living in Britain. What a tool. We're in the middle of one of the worst financial and economical downturns in our history, and that pillock wants the government to let him off with paying tax so that he can have more millions on top of his other multiplied millions. Life is just so tough for some people! I wish it was that tough for me, I'd love to be able to be struggling to live in Switzerland as a multi-millionaire with the F1 title. Some people just have no perpective on things.

Guest CRAIG D
Oh please! He's young, good-looking, rich, surrounded by the good things the world has to offer and has the F1 World Championship title... I'm sure he can cope with a few knocks from here and there; he hardly has the masses hating him; actually, its just the opposite.

I heard Stirling Moss <utter fudd> saying that the government should give Hamlton tax breaks so that we can have him living in Britain. What a tool. We're in the middle of one of the worst financial and economical downturns in our history, and that pillock wants the government to let him off with paying tax so that he can have more millions on top of his other multiplied millions. Life is just so tough for some people! I wish it was that tough for me, I'd love to be able to be struggling to live in Switzerland as a multi-millionaire with the F1 title. Some people just have no perpective on things.

ABSOLUTELY 100000000% agree with you well said :rotfl:

i can see where it came from TBH no offense intended john :rotfl: but you normally only use this thread to whine about how crap F1 is or whinge about hamilton in some sort of form, think what oobster is saying is you have nothing positive to say about F1 so why do you even bother watching it or visiting this thread lol

i can see where it came from TBH no offense intended john :lol: but you normally only use this thread to whine about how crap F1 is or whinge about hamilton in some sort of form, think what oobster is saying is you have nothing positive to say about F1 so why do you even bother watching it or visiting this thread lol

Aye, granted. But that is not ANYONE or ANYTHING, is it?

Said before, I do hopw the new aero packages and return to slicks helps with the over takng. Looking at those pics Col posted, the cars look really weird; tiny rear wing and a giant front one! Maybe it will just take a bt of getting used to :rotfl:

• 3 months later...