• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just getting used to new layout ............ the list of members on-line is no longer in alphabetical order and is it possible to have a 'bttt' facility at the bottom of a thread to save having to scroll back to the beginning? Think someones raised this and it is indeed very tiresome. Is it still possible to preview postings ?

Guest leebo77

Is it still possible to preview postings ?

When you post a reply there are 4 icons at the top which say "Compose - Options - Related - Preview" suppose it could be the last one [:D]

Nah, must be the second one. [:D]

Looks Good but the search function doesn't seem to be working everything i type in it says it cant find any matches

I little bit of experimenting suggests to me that the search is currently only looking at words contained in messages posted since the upgrade, and isn't looking back at all of the history. Maybe this is something that can be fixed at some point by the admin team, as I'm sure the software vendors will have become aware before now?

I'm liking it. Think it looks nice and clean. Well done chaps [:D][H]

Like this?

How do you do those quotation boxes?

If you don't mind me asking.[:P]

Click on the quote button in the post you want to quote instead of reply and it will quote the post [;)]

Like this?

Click on the quote button in the post you want to quote instead of reply and it will quote the post [;)]

I think I have got it - Yes that's it!

Like this?