shame on you so called english people

To my amazment once again today while watching england on the box at work, the ammount of peeps who are not following us in the cup.

even certain work collegues who do nothing but slag off our team before the first half is over!.. and when a picture of Rooney comes up .........all i see is a five knuckle shuffle directed at the tv.........and then coments like "i'd rather watch an old war film in b/w!".....you utter to55er....remember it's every 4 years matey.........you may not see the next one.

maybe if we win the cup everyone will like there country all of a sudden............the fans are the ones who cheer from the start through thick and thin not those who slag off and get up and walk away to do something else.......................pikey midget two faced arse[:@][A]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, just maybe the great english public are coming to the same realisation us Jocks accepted years ago - that your team is not quite as great as the hyped-up media would have you believe. It was hardly an awe-enspiring opening to the "Engerland" campaign, was it? Just do what us north of the border do on the rare occasion we qualify - go to the pub, get pi55ed, watch the games, enjoy the atmosphere and have no delusions about how well you will or won't do. It's far more fun that way! [;)]

.......all pull together, support your counrty whatever? .......we cheer GB in the olympic games? old grannies cheering england in the rugby world cup!.....i just feel for the sake of a few games in the tournament that comes every 4 years you cheer your country on ....................even worse watching it though for an hour and slag them off all the way..................if you don't like it then let others who do .......... enjoy it.

british bull dog spirit???.....................................more like roses and frigin tea cakes 

.......all pull together, support your counrty whatever? .......we cheer GB in the olympic games? old grannies cheering england in the rugby world cup!.....i just feel for the sake of a few games in the tournament that comes every 4 years you cheer your country on ....................even worse watching it though for an hour and slag them off all the way..................if you don't like it then let others who do .......... enjoy it.

british bull dog spirit???.....................................more like roses and frigin tea cakes 

Well said totally agree 26_8_11.gif 

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb068&pp=ZNxuk101YYGB

agree the country as a whole is going down hill, time to get out soon???...............and if Beckham scores in the last minute against the germs in the final with a curler, how many people gonna buy the shirt? and say we are proud to be English.....?........

Don't get me wrong lads, but i'm not a die hard nor worship our footballing team but i will cheer them on to the end............and if england was not in it and say it was scotland instead, then i'd cheer them on to.

don't sh!t on your doorstep i say..........................and if we don't beat them on the pitch............we'll beat them in the car park[;)]

Hmmm, i'm very patriotic and will stick up for my country in everyway possible, and if you ask me it's a damn fine country.... there's a whole lot worse out there. Also i don't where you've been hiding mate, but everywhere i look i see patriotism. Even in the nightclub tonight, whenever the DJ announced England, the cheers were deafening. I too think that England's squad is 100% capable of winning the world cup.

Oh and as for those tacky cheap plastic flags that are on almost everycar, i'd proudly fly them on my scoob if i was using it, come on stop being so stuck up!!!!!!

1) I'm not English.

2) It's girl's game.

M

1) your not english therefore you wouldnt understand

2) its a girls game , hmmm terry butcher ,tony adams , john terry ,rio ferdinand , sol cambell

hardly girls ,

as for the scotts etc well they'll never be as good as us ,but then they dont have allot of players to choose from .

Will support england in any competition and if they're not in it, somewhere closer to home. Won't slag them off cos I don't know anything about football, just watch the game or highlights.

Personally the only reason I'd have one of the flags on my car would be to see if I could get it to come off, see how good the fixings really are[;)]

Pmsl at the face painting post[:)][:D]

hard to be patriotic when the country's all gone to P155, each to there own like, but to me personally i cant give 2 sh1ts win or lose

same here ive had a bet on them to win it tho which gives me a bit more incentive

its hard for me going to Liverpool games

hate the likes of Rooney and Neville so there is no chance of cheering them 2 twats on [;)]

hard to be patriotic when the country's all gone to P155, each to there own like, but to me personally i cant give 2 sh1ts win or lose

same here ive had a bet on them to win it tho which gives me a bit more incentive

its hard for me going to Liverpool games

hate the likes of Rooney and Neville so there is no chance of cheering them 2 twats on [;)]

come on kev who they play for dont matter when its for england

the way i see it if the players them selfs can get over the fact they play for rivals so should we

think of the bigger picture , if rooney does well so do england[:)]

but thats just my opinion

Don't really follow football, don't get me wrong i'd like to see England to well but i won't be glued to the tv every game because footy just ain't my thing. Nice to see the jocks on the down with England campaign me personally i like to see all the home side doing well in any competition, but then thats just me.

People take this football thing way to far it's a game yet folks want to abuse and fight complete strangers over it just cos they support another team.....no thanks

Personally I don't like football and the media are currently hyping this up as if it is the last time any country will ever play in the world cup again.

High expectation leads to a big fall - just take it as it comes, whatever team you support.

Brian [;)]