shame on you so called english people

england is england whoever plays in the team IMO, i'll back them all but have my opinions on certain players of course.

one of my reasons for posting firstly was the obvious twat at work then secondly while the game was on the amount of kids, teenagers, and adults actualy wearing footy shirts walking around and doing everyday things, some teenagers didn't even know the game was on at that time and didn't rush to see it either.

and as for the window flags mine broke in the last WC but i have a bin liner full of proper flags in the boot for sale![;)]

I'am English so i'll support them, this is where i was born ..not in bloody Italy or France!...............

enough said.....i'm getting kin hot now

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

england is england whoever plays in the team IMO, i'll back them all but have my opinions on certain players of course.

one of my reasons for posting firstly was the obvious twat at work then secondly while the game was on the amount of kids, teenagers, and adults actualy wearing footy shirts walking around and doing everyday things, some teenagers didn't even know the game was on at that time and didn't rush to see it either.

and as for the window flags mine broke in the last WC but i have a bin liner full of proper flags in the boot for sale![;)]

I'am English so i'll support them, this is where i was born ..not in bloody Italy or France!...............

enough said.....i'm getting kin hot now

not that i repeat myself[8-)]

I'am Scottish, thats where I was born not in bloody Italy, France or England......

I have some chilled water in the fridge if you need any [;)]

1) your not english therefore you wouldnt understand

2) its a girls game , hmmm terry butcher ,tony adams , john terry ,rio ferdinand , sol cambell

hardly girls ,

as for the scotts etc well they'll never be as good as us ,but then they dont have allot of players to choose from .

I'm Australian. We play proper sports, like Australian Rules. How long do you think any of the people on your list would last playing that?

M

hard to be patriotic when the country's all gone to P155, each to there own like, but to me personally i cant give 2 sh1ts win or lose

same here ive had a bet on them to win it tho which gives me a bit more incentive

its hard for me going to Liverpool games

hate the likes of Rooney and Neville so there is no chance of cheering them 2 twats on [;)]

come on kev who they play for dont matter when its for england

the way i see it if the players them selfs can get over the fact they play for rivals so should we

think of the bigger picture , if rooney does well so do england[:D]

but thats just my opinion

i aint bothered if they dont win it would sooner Liverpool win the 1st league game next season [:)][:P]

as for the scotts etc well they'll never be as good as us ,but then they dont have allot of players to choose from .

Hmmnn - strange how the majority of English Premiership Manager's are Scottish, Sky's top football pundit is Scottish (Andy Gray), etc, etc,etc.  In fact there aren't many English Born Premiership Manager's at all are there!!  

C'mon Trinidad & Tobago - Jason SCOTLAND to score at least twice.

I love the way the little nations try to talk themselves up with bullshit! [:)]

Face facts. You're not in the world cup because you're totally crap. The fact that theres one manager and a coule of tv pundits is seriously clutching at straws and you should be ashamed [:$][:P][:P][:D]

I've always wondered if the tables were turned and England hadn't qualified for the World Cup, but either Ireland, Scotland or Wales ( cough cough) had, would the shops all over the country be full of their merchandise..? Doubt it very much.. Good luck to them, but on the performance the other night, they won't get past the second round..

Eh no - we're not in the World Cup cos we didn't qualify!!  So any Country that didn't qualify is crap then?

I think you'll find that there is more than one Scottish Premiership Manager (tries to remember who just got relegated this season)

Nothing to be ashamed of here - we're not the saddos driving around with plastic flags stuck on our cars

Eh no - we're not in the World Cup cos we didn't qualify!!  So any Country that didn't qualify is crap then?

YES

I think you'll find that there is more than one Scottish Premiership Manager (tries to remember who just got relegated this season)

Just got relegated ay. Sh*t manager there then (and no longer a premiership one [:)])

Nothing to be ashamed of here - we're not the saddos driving around with plastic flags stuck on our cars

Thats because you'd look pretty silly with flags on your cars when your crap team didn't even make it [:P][:P][:D]

we fly 2 flags here? .........the union jack is it?.......home nations united !..  if it were just the likes of Wales in it, i'd cheer them on!........like i said with say the scots, i don't care who comes from where or who didn't qualify, it's England fighting the front line in Germany and i think regardless how crap some of the players may be and if the guvnor is a swede....... it's still the same old England some of us cheer on.

I fly a St Georges cross on my gate post and have done since 2002..........it stays on there mearly now coz we have dutch people 2 doors away and they love the banter, ......... great friendship as it should be.

now i'm gonna have another look at my car that i've just finished piggin polishing.......[:@]........and relax.

but on the performance the other night, they won't get past the second round..

it was a better start than other world cups and we got further than 2nd round then so why not this time[:P]

forget the performance we got 3 points thats all im bothered about and now just a win on thursday and we r through

and have you even watched other matches like portugal , holland theyre both up there to win it aswell and they didnt play that well and dont see anyone calling them!!!!

to behonest they could play like that in the final and i wouldnt care so long as we won [:P][:)][:D]

not been one to avidly follow the world cup, people like to slag off a crap team because they like complaining, and the fact is we have most of the best paid and talented players in the world, people have a right to complain when they struggle to win against a school team like paraguay.

Being patriotic means you are all the time not just for a f*cking theatrical nonsense of a tournement you call the world cup that appears every 4 years. Dont get me wrong i enjoy the atmosphere sometimes and i might even join in when they play a team worth cheering about when and if we win against them. People are expecting to lose and rightly so but on the bright side it will be a great suprise if we bring it home.

give it a break its only a sodding game

Its a cup competition

would ya rather play well and lose

alls that matters is ya win ya games

if it means winning and playing crap then so what

its the sign of a good team when ya can win games when not playing well

we will get better as the competion goes on [:)]

but if you watch it for entertainment whats the point, i guess sven cant win either way, he wins 1-0 and people complain, he goes balls out and we lose but have a cracking game then he still gets slated, wouldnt have his job for all the money in the world TBH.

at the end of the day i prefer to be entertained its not always about the trophy.

I guess if it brings fellow britains together for a short while instead of trying to stabbing each other in the back then who am i to complain.