shame on you so called english people

its the sign of a good team when ya can win games when not playing well

we will get better as the competion goes on [:D]

yes true comments,

sven has been called all kinds of names because of a couple of dodgy friendly games, i don't think there are any crap teams in the cup, because each continant plays a different game, some will suit others but if it don't then you'll see the lesser teams achieve, look at cameroon a few year back?. ivory coast will be tricky i think but they will faulter and then usaul lot will be there in to the knock out.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the end of the day i prefer to be entertained its not always about the trophy.

well i dont LOL

if Liverpool play absolutley rubbish for 38 premiership games next season

yes i will be probably be bored shitless but in may when we win it i will be buzzing

but thats just me [:D]

at the end of the day i prefer to be entertained its not always about the trophy.

I enjoy being entertained as well, but at the end of the day I'd rather play the worst seven games ever and bring home the trophy than be entertaining and lose.

Theres plent of other teams that can be entertaining and go home as 'galant losers' for a change!!

Couldn't give a t**.....anyone who thinks England will win is deluded.

why do ya say this ?? whats it based on

name a keeper better than ours

name a defence better than ours

i know we have the best midfield by miles

and the 2 up front aint bad either

all we have to do is get into a bit of form and get the luck when we need it

and make sure we get no injuries got a great 11 but after that i think were well short

I think your coach and his tactics and substitutes could be your downfall..First eleven looks strong enough.

England have had plenty of decent players over the years but as you say Luck has alot to do with it.

Maybe it will change this year...All the best..

Frank (Scotland)...[:o]

great last  few mins i thought, looked like they wanted it again...........they have a couple of gears to go up and i think they can try if they wanted, owen looks out of sorts, and i wish crouch would chase the ball and tackle, he is scared to be tackled too.........but if he scores in every game....it'll do!!!![:D],  3 players in midfield like the long shots, play it through a bit more rather than blast it, unless.....your gerrard!......lennon looks good, downing not sure,

I thought Crouch and Terry played well

crouch held everything up never gave ball away and won most flick ons

Terry was awesome at the back nothing got past him

as for the other 9 very average against an average side

but who cares LOL were through to the last 16 [;)]