I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane, Don't Know When I'll Be Back Again...

I'll assume that because he hasn't replied yet he is either:

PI$$ED off as the car was not what he wanted

OR

Still driving it up the M6 as we speak. I remember that it tok me forever to get back home in mine (MY00 RA)....................but it was worth it. Especially when you consider what I paid for it, eh Carl[;)]

Russell

Eventually got home last night at 01:30 after leaving at 05:00 that morning! Car was as expected and the seller an absolute gent so no problems what so ever on that front. Weather on the way home was a different matter altogether... sheet rain and blizzards which got particularly bad (snow lying) for the final 50 miles when i was most tired - good DCCD pratice though. [;)] The RA was ok on the motorway and averaged well over 300 miles to a tank. Bit of a heart stopping moment when i underestimated just how far Stracathro services were from Dundee and the fuel needle dropped below empty. [:D] Didn't go much above 80mph the whole way home for fear of speed cameras etc, which is 4000rpm in this one!

Aye it's Martins old RA Grant, he finally came down to a price i thought warranted the journey. Wouldn't you like to know what i paid for mine Russ. [:D] [:(]

I've been behaving.... honest![:P]

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Usual scabby STi manifold (not for long!).

6.jpg

The fun wheel. [:D]

7.jpg

Two pot rears. [H]

8.jpg

Hedgehogs view.

9.jpg

Cheers all. Nobody mentioned the weather was closing in before i left, dumbass here didn't think to check the forecast and by the time it'd started it was too late. [;)]

Grant, where would i be without your fashion advice? I was wondering if you could help me here, i can't decide whether to wear heeled or flat-shoed boots this season, what's you thoughts? [:(] Manifold and billet rails are first to be done yeah.

Cavalier is staying Ross. The RA will use too much fuel to show the UK Turbos the way home all the time. [:D]

Grant, where would i be without your fashion advice? I was wondering if you could help me here, i can't decide whether to wear heeled or flat-shoed boots this season, what's you thoughts? [;)]

Oh... I'm afraid that shoes arent quite my speciality, I would go with heeled but to be honest you'll want to PM a guy that goes by the name Johnny50 on here... [:D][:D]

I'll make sure that I keep an eye on the website for updates. [H]

Cheers,

Grant