I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane, Don't Know When I'll Be Back Again...

Lol Scott. [:D]

I was as surprised as you are Kenny. I personally thought the V4 Coupe was the first (IIRC GrantyBoy on here has them on his) but they must've fitted them to the STi RA's of that year also? It made for a pleasant surprise all the same. [;)]

As much fun as the snow is i'd really rather it was dry as the car handles so much better than my old UK that i'd rather be experiencing that right now. Anyway, it's tucked up in the garage for the next fortnight as i have to go do the job that pays for such extravagances. [H]

Another big thumbs up Carl !

Two pot rear calipers too, here's me thinking it was only coupes that had 180 rear diffs?

Kenny

No M8, the 4-door RA's ran them as well after October 1997.

Russell

ps - good to see you back in the fold Carl. We'll need to talk about some billet rails for "Godzuky" soon (plus I need to get some fuel rail adaptor off of you......when you away?)

It's my favourite colour too Doug. [;)] Shaun, it's already been christened as The Fridge V2! Pleased to hear yours is still going well after so long. [H]

I've a freshly painted manifold ready to go on Grant, the test will be how long the paint stays on that one lol!

Thanks all, i feel at home again now. [:D]