2014 Wrx Concept For New York Motorshow Debut

Different but i wouldn't say no. It would need a decent engine in it, not the item they fitted to the BRZ.

Oh and a rear spoiler of some description, just a small one would do.

Is it just me or does it look like a 4 door version of the car Prodrive (P2 i think) made a few years ago!

Edited by davey l wrx

It ill be tooo f@@@@@ expensive for the UK market

And be watered down sh1te for the UK

Besides it looks phoney as the 2014 car doesn't need a scoop as it has front mounted intercooler IIRC

Tony

Edited by T5NYW

It ill be tooo f@@@@@ expensive for the UK market

And be watered down sh1te for the UK

Besides it looks phoney as the 2014 car doesn't need a scoop as it has front mounted intercooler IIRC

Tony

Its not a scoop Tony, that's where you plug it into the mains.

:Scottish-flag:

Thanks again Don, I hadn't looked at the links. You mean the whole rear windows and boot lip opens up? Squint and its bit like a Vauxhall calibra Needs fair bit more ground clearance for UK roads. More likely to see this one on circuits than forests. not sure that's ideal but may be way things are going. Sorry, still undecided, colour and badges are great, front a bit square and mustang-esque, needs to grow on me, Or actually get a bit smaller /nimbler.

Edited by ccrien

Thanks again Don, I hadn't looked at the links. You mean the whole rear windows and boot lip opens up? Squint and its bit like a Vauxhall calibra Needs fair bit more ground clearance for UK roads. More likely to see this one on circuits than forests. not sure that's ideal but may be way things are going. Sorry, still undecided, colour and badges are great, front a bit square and mustang-esque, needs to grow on me, Or actually get a bit smaller /nimbler.

Think it's a boot - saloon style.

May get some actual photos later tonight/tomorrow.................

(Subaru Japan statement translation)

Exhibition Overview 2013 New York International Auto Show

(Press Day - 28 March 27 - April 7 public March 29) at the New York International Auto Show 2013 will be held in New York in the United States, Fuji Heavy Industries, Subaru's first hybrid car " Subaru XV crossover hybrid Trek "exhibit as world premiere (U.S. version). In addition, the world premiere of the performance model also to the concept car. Press briefing is scheduled to perform at the Subaru booth from (local time), 11:05 (Thursday), March 28.