2014 Wrx Concept For New York Motorshow Debut

This is a great looking car, but there's been a lot of talk that Subaru UK do not intend to bring any further versions of the WRX STI to the UK. This would be a massive shame for all of us that have grown up with the WRX STI and continue to own and love them!

Auto Express reported earlier in the week that Subaru UK might be convinced to change their mind if there was enough demand for the new models! I thought it might be a good idea to show Subaru UK that there is indeed still a stong demand so I've started a club page on the OurClubs.org website called 'STI UK Forever'! Within the club page I've asked the question "Keep the Subaru WRX STI Coming to the UK"! It would be great if we could get a strong support for the 'YES' answer.

Below is a link to the club question. If you'd like to take part all you need to do is create an account on Our Clubs, join the 'STI UK Forever', go to the club question and select yes!

http://www.ourclubs.org/clubs/blogs/viewquestion.aspx?_ref=70&id=548

Here is the Auto Express article:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/subaru/wrx-sti/63309/subaru-wrx-sti-concept

LOL! love that.....

Well what do they expect after treating thier loyal Supporters with

3 years you could only buy a hatch in the UK unlike the rest of the world had a saloon.

But when we can finally buy a saloon can't get WR blue unlike the rest of the world

give the UK a proxy 2.5ltr

Funny how sales have dropped through the floor

Tony

Surely this one would sell in the U.K. I would definitely be interested.

Totally depends upon economics, demand and how much Subaru/STi want to help in pricing it, should it become the next incarnation :thumbs:

Think Tony had just returned from the pub :whistle:

Edited by Don