Highland Fling '13 Banter Thread....

I'm going to put a link to this thread on her facetube page taff :smiley-taunt014:

Thats the hawk back from the garage, Serviced and MOT'd for another year. Thank god, couldn't get out of the estate today up the hill in the C4 thanks to sheet ice and snow. The 2 scoobs just cruise up the hill no problems, does mean i'll be able to go into work on Monday though.

Nowt wrong with Blobs my first scoob was a blob WRX - it's now the other halfs first scoob after i signed it over to her when i bought the Lichfield.

Took the WRX on my first fling 2 years ago and loved it.... then i took the Litchfield last year and it's like chalk and cheese between the cars, but i can't fault either of them. They're both good in different ways.

Think we'll have to sort out a mini convoy from Aberdeen/Moray to Inverness on the Saturday morning of the fling at some point!

• 3 weeks later...

Can I ask everyone to keep me or the main list updated on numbers please, if you need to drop out for whatever reason thats fine but let me know as it affects the choice of stopping points along the route as I have to factor in how many parking spaces I need!

And , I cannot stress this enough, if you have booked a room with the hotel in Ullapool and cannot make it PLEASE ring them and cancel it, should I have to foot a bill again for reserved rooms not used I WILL come knocking on peoples doors for the money.....

Having said all that there is currently 24 rooms reserved for our party on saturday night so that should make for a good shindig :D