For Sale, 1 Lung, Kidney, Leg, Arm And Heart

0391.jpg

cars electric

Damn that is sweeet!!!

:wub:

James, keep plugging away at him til he gets so sick of it he will give you it haha..........i saw the Black black edition the other day and it looks funky especially with the black wheels...............but as we all know black is a pain in the erse to keep clean!!

Edited by ANDYJDMSTI
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drop dead gorgeous right out the wrapper ;)

No need to mod this bad boy, just think of the money you will save.

Money saved for the petrol i suppose haha.

all i am getting done to begin with is the centre section of the exhaust to get rid of the cats and resonator there to free up some noise.........you know me............I LIKE NOISE!!!!

Milltek have done a good system for it so that will be on ASAP! :D

Like those models but call me fussy...............dont like the wheel colour, wonder if i could get them powder coated!! :blink:

Gus - Yes mate am enjoying it thoroughly, just passed through 600 miles so am now allowed half throttle.......another 200 and it is big licks time!! :thumbup:

Many folk talk bull on car forums all over the world about getting this and getting that but I knew you would deliver the goods Andy !

Drooling at the pics and cant wait to hear it with the y-pipe !

In summary, .......

Hannibal%20I%20Love%20It%20When%20a%20Plan%20Comes%20Together%20A-Team_small.gif

Enjoy ya lucky thang

Cal

p.s edit to fix my piccy !

Edited by ~ ~ Cal ~~

Nice one Cal.............would have hated to let you down!! :thumbup:

Hopefully Middlehursts can get a y-pipe for me in time for the 1000 miler, i know Milltek are developing one just now but still in development stage as they are seeing a very slight power drop when it is fitted due to the car running richer.

I know you like your tech stuff Cal so here is the dyno graphs of Litchfields findings on their mule car - (how much torque lowdown!! haha)

2.jpg

1.jpg

Nice one Cal.............would have hated to let you down!! :thumbup:

Hopefully Middlehursts can get a y-pipe for me in time for the 1000 miler, i know Milltek are developing one just now but still in development stage as they are seeing a very slight power drop when it is fitted due to the car running richer.

I know you like your tech stuff Cal so here is the dyno graphs of Litchfields findings on their mule car - (how much torque lowdown!! haha)

2.jpg

1.jpg

Nice!

You not tempted to go down the COBB access Port route Andy?

Regards

ScottyB