For Sale, 1 Lung, Kidney, Leg, Arm And Heart

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotty - yes Cobb is the route i am looking at but only after the guy that deals with them here in the UK has tested the maps out on his UK car to see how they perform.

Superb!

Yeah i have been looking at all the toys available.

I have been spending far too many hours on www.gt-rr.com

I am really fancying going down the carbon look with front splitter, side skirts and rear wing/rear defuser. Cant believe the prices of the Amuse and Mines stuff - $5690 for a front spoiler! - http://gt-rr.com/gt-r/r35/mines/part/front..._carbon/pid/346

The HKS 570 kits look good as well but having ordered a UK car so as to get a warranty need to be careful not too chuck that away too early in the process.

Really wishing i had gone for a non sat nav car now they are being delivered and all the happy owners are cutting about :laughing4:

At least you will hopefully have tried some things available for the Euro cars, and the manufacturers will have caught up with stuff available, COBB is defo on the shopping list!

Regards

ScottyB

Cal,

that link just came up with a log in screen.

Good to see the new EU spec GTR horsed round the ring today in 7:27.59 beating the old GTR old time of 7:29. Funnily enough no-one from Porsche, BMW or Mercedes (who were all there to see it was all above board) were available for comment afterwards ..........probably all crying into their Pommes mit mayo!!! :D:rolleyes:

yeah not mine.............no kids will ever see the inside of it haha.

what do you mean no kids will ever see the inside of it? dont you like chocolate melted into your rear seats and crisps broken up so much they resemble nothing more than a fine powder splattered everywhere :rotfl:

yeah not mine.............no kids will ever see the inside of it haha.

Am seeing around 23mpg so better than the scooby was. When the loud pedal gets used it is a different story altogether!!!

Andy, if you are ever out Rutherglen way and wish to try out a couple of dugs that cast loads of hair and leave snotter marks all over the roof lining and windaes give me a shout. :wub:

Ps looks like you is now famous on Straffy croose too!!

http://www.strathycruise.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=101564

Andy, if you are ever out Rutherglen way and wish to try out a couple of dugs that cast loads of hair and leave snotter marks all over the roof lining and windaes give me a shout. :thumbup:

Ps looks like you is now famous on Straffy croose too!!

http://www.strathycruise.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=101564

I'll pass on the dogs thanks davie............i am still having trouble keeping my own snotter and paw prints off the windows and seats! B)

As for the link............NOT MINE, thank feck for that!! hahaha

Anyway, they will defo hear me coming now as i had the exhaust "fettled" with today :wub:

VIDEO OF EXHAUST NEEDED ASAP _ CAPITALS USED TO EMPHASISE URGENCY

purdy please !

haha........i shall see if Squirrelvision is still in business in the current climate.

Had the 2 centre cats and resonator replaced with a Milltek setup.

Sounds nice and fruity when opened up but not in your face like my past exploits :wub:

Edited by ANDYJDMSTI
Beautiful beatiful machine sir. Was grinning like a cheshire cat when i saw it.

Really dont know how much prescence a GTR has, a lot bigger than you think!!

Heres a few pictures for you. If you want the origianls let me know :D

IMG_6753.jpg

IMG_6754.jpg

IMG_6755.jpg

IMG_6756.jpg

IMG_6757.jpg

Its stunning loving it more each time i see the foto's so you taking this beuty on the track Andy.. :lol: