Thanks To Halley's Of Milingavie

Contacted Halley's Subaru in Milingavie to ask if they had any Subaru T-Shirts in stock. Explained that it was for Mcraes memorial tomorrow and the sales manage has given me it for free! Just wanted to post up my thanks to Harvey Taylor (Sales Manager) for the shirt. :thumbup:

My local dealer and where I bought my P1, a few mates work there too. Harvey's a top bloke and a fitting gesture

I've got a knackered wheel bearing again. It went into Halleys previously who in their infinite wisdom thought that charging me 2 hours labour to clean it up was the best solution, without consulting me I might add. Who would have thought that after 4 months it would be knackered again?

Is that all of you with your hands up? Looks like it to me.

Not keen with Halleys at all, waited over 15mins in their showroom for someone to appear, parts dept. haven`t got a clue and I saw a mechanic boot a RB5 right through the Homebase car park straight into the garage and promptly turn the engine off. Hope the car was his own and not some poor punters! Haven`t been back since.

Well bought 2 cars from there in 2 years and the level of service has been top notch. Got my imprza 300 from Harvey and my new STi from Dave Johnstone and would go back again if subaru got rid of the current new spec car to go back to the way Scoobys should look mean machines instead of mummys cars (letst take the kids to school car)

top notch service on both sales and service department.

Got the wife's WRX there, and Harvey struck an excellent deal and has always been friendly and professional since. If you need parts, you should only really ask for Paul (the parts manager), he is excellent, knowledgable and even knows how to navigate through the import disc (got a cupholder for a GT-B!!! try finding that in Japanese). Unfortuantely I don't want to bore you with how much the service department let the rest of the garage down.

Buy a car or parts - Yes. Put the car in to the service department - never again