**STOLEN!!!**

Yep, that's right, the car has been stolen [:'(] I know it's only an Evo but hey, I'm putting this up everywhere.

It was stolen from outside my house this morning between midnight and 04:45 this morning, so please be on the look out for it. If anyone see's it or anyone in it, you have my (not the police) permission to beat the living sh!t out of them  [:@][:@][:@]

I live in the Surrey area but it could be anywhere by now [;)]

I know some of you know what the car looks like, but for those that don't, this is it.

The Registration Number is: M927 MYX

sunstrip.jpg

Desktop.jpg

sorry to hear this Lee

know the feelin when you find out your cars been lifetd, heart sinks and feel so sick and of course angry

chin up , the one i had that was lifted a while back was recovered all ok except ignition barrel .....

just hope they parked it up somewhere and are watchin it in case a tracker goes off ......

Cheers to everyone for you're comments and support. I'm slowly coming to terms with it, but it's like being kicked in the nads to be honest [:D]

I think it's on about 40 different websites now so someone might see something, but as I've said, I really don't want it back if it's not been written off.

But every cloud I suppose because I can now hopefully look at getting a nice Evo V or VI. Sorry! [;)]