**STOLEN!!!**

Cheers chaps, still no news as yet but I've started the ball rolling with the insurance company now so waiting to see what they going to do.

Once I know what I'm likely to get back for it then I'll start looking for another one, well a V or VI this time!

I'll keep you updated as and when

Bazza: I'm to sure about the last few numbers mate, but if I can find them I'll let you know...cheers mate.

Cheers Pete [:D] I'm really gutted, but only way I can look at it now is, "sh!t happens"

As I've already said, I'll keep you updated on the progress and the possible purchase of a 5 or 6 [:D]

Speak soon dude [:D]

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!

Yep they've found it with little damage ! I'm waiting for the forensics to get back to me, to let me know when I can pick it up.

They called this morning, to say they found it, but the wierd thing is, he asked my if I'd been eating cereal in it! ...naturally I said "No?!?!" he said "have you played any card games?"..."Nope?!?! " He then said "We've found Bran Flakes! and a Noel Edmunds card game in it...so it's not yours?" "Nope?!?! "

I think the little fookers have been bl00dy shopping in it, or taken the kids out or something!!!

But anyway, I'll be getting an alarm and imobiliser fitted as soon as I get it back (Assuming the engine is ok, of course!) But I'm going to ask the fuzz if they've got any pics of it before, during and after the forensics team got hold of it...you never know, it might make a good car mag artical!

told you mate

great feelin` aint it

i was lucky too ........

not many of us lose a scoob and an evo and get them back in one piece

the scum that took mine even locked it back p after parkin` it awaitin to see if tracker went off....

Cheers all....Although I'm happy, I'm not going to get my hopes up, as I'm not 100% sure on the condition of the engine. It should be sound, but you never know [:P]

told you mate

great feelin` aint it

i was lucky too ........

not many of us lose a scoob and an evo and get them back in one piece

the scum that took mine even locked it back p after parkin` it awaitin to see if tracker went off....

You are most definately not wrong mate! It really did feel good, just knowing the little f**kers didn't demolish it too!

And again, not many of us are that lucky to get them back in one(ish) piece [:P]

IT'S F**KED!!! icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

The front splitted has been smashed off, the boost controller has been ripped off, the knock link and fan controller have gone, the interior is an absolute abortion, there is a very small but noticable dent/slight crease in the top sill from something like a screwdriver, carpets have been ripped up, the LCD screen is knackered, along with the controll box that tells me what the engine is doing........It's just a complete mess icon_sad.gificon_sad.gificon_sad.gif

Oh, and the forensics team that dusted the car for prints, were from the Flying Squad!!! Apparently the car was used for an abduction!!! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

I'll post pics up later, of how the car looks now icon_sad.gif it may not look that bad from the pics, but trust me, it is