I'm going to be a Faither ......

Yip, gonna be a dad for the first time and pretty darn excitit' !

We did not really plan it and let nature take it's toll but I think my mojo must have been pretty high recently as my Natalie fell pregnant almost straight away.......

We went for the 12 week scan today and the wee man / lady was wriggling around all over the shop........was great to see

DSC04027.jpg

Here's a little mpeg I uploaded to Youtube too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkozkU2h98U

Luckily we got rid of Natalies 3 door Polo for a 5 door Golf ( thinking ahead in terms of a Milf mobile)so the Scooby is safe and will remain on my driveway [Y]

Any advice welcome !

Cheers

Cal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And im gonna be a GRAND FAITHER roon about 16th October[Y][D]

Sorry i could'nt keep it to myself any longer.

Congrats to you both and enjoy every minute of it they grow up very quickly.Seems like only yesterday my Christine was a 4lb 15oz new born,now 23yrs later she's having her own.

Billy

Well done Cal and Mrs Cal, that's great news.

As for top tips....

Go round your house and take loads of pics as it'll never look the same way again. Ever.

Phone someone, anyone, and enjoy the fact that you can actually hear what the other person is saying instead of a little person climbing all over you saying "DAD, DAD, DAD, DAD, DAD, DAD, DAD".

Put on a pair of shoes safe in the knowledge there isn't a surpise in it, jam sandwich anyone?

Watch a WHOLE tv programme.

Rejoice in that fact you can't name all of the backyardigans or know all the words to the fifi and the flowertots song. (It's quite catchy actually)

Above all, resign your self to the fact that you've went right down the pecking order in your own home and have effectively become your wifes/childs b!tch.

I could go on but don't want to spoil all the surprises.

Turn your bed to the wall,you sleep at that side.When baby awakes during the nite jus dig yer missus in the ribs "there's your wean greetin again" always sure to get you a slap.

Stephen thanks mate your right iam far too young.

Oh yeh Cal boy is your sex life gonna suffer cause once junior is walking he or she will slide in to your bed claiming monsters and spiders in their room.Kids lie across the bed with all four limbs sticking out.Enjoy!

Billy