FS: GT30-10, 3" H&S D/P, GT Spec headers,etc

Well - due to a change of plans on the family front ( ie fatherhoodface-icon-small-happy.gif), looks like the car will have to change spec in order to keep it.

So, for sale are the following:

GT30-10 - 1000 miles at 1.45 bar (402bhp, 360 Torque), fully "bolt-on" item, comes with the Oil feed lines and water lines.

3" H&S Downpipe - These are 225 when new. We all know the quality.

GT Spec Headers - great peice of kit. FULLY WRAPPED. Nothing more to say!

550cc injectors (Phase 2 fitting). fit straight in, no issues at all. They also have 1000 miles of Optimax and OB abuseface-icon-small-happy.gif

OZ Superleggera alloys (17") with Barely legal Toyo Proxes.

GGR Induction Kit for MY99-00 car. 500 miles use. MINT!

Perrin Turbo Inlet - Blue, Silicon, SEXY. Need I say more!

SENSIBLE OFFERS ON THE ABOVE, PI$$ takers won't even get a response. You all Know what these items are worth so think before you typeface-icon-small-happy.gif

Russell ( soon to be blessed with "Huggy Bear Junior" face-icon-small-happy.gif)

Wuz

First off congrats on the mini Huggy Bear

Secondly do you ken if Carl Davey has or can make an adapter kit to put the phase 2 injectors onto a phase 1 car? If so PM me an acceptable price for the injectors please.

Thirdly Headers, Equal or Unequal?

Fourthly, Is the GT30-10 bigger or smaller than a TD05/06 20g?

Fifthly, Alloys, PM me an acceptable price for them as well. I think the OZ's would look rather iunique powder coated Cerise

Thank you

Grant

<< Congratulations Russell. I just hope that BHP Developments will be continuing? If not, I'm selling all my bits and buying a C36 AMG face-icon-small-happy.gif >>

NO NEED TO GET THAT DESPERATE!

BHP will continue to run INDEFINITELY, after all, I'll have a trainee mechanic to work with in 6 months timeface-icon-small-happy.gif He or she will be an expert at Oil change without jacking up the car. and won't cost me too muchface-icon-small-tongue.gif

Russell (about to fly home!)