What's your favourite Impreza model of all time?

For me it's the RB5 Absolutely love them! The colour, the styling the extra oomph you got from the PPP.. To me it's just what a road going Impreza should be!

had a shot of an RB5 looks good but wasnt keen on the oomph the power delivery seemed just strange to me after being in my blob ,

drove cathys cat aswel that was fun felt very lightweight and responsive

but i have to say i still love the blob sti , the big scoop big spoiler the pull and accelaration

tough one, whilst i fully intend for blob sti to be my coffin my all time favourite is a tie - my mates 94 one of the first in the uk red turbo saloon which just blew my tiny 16 year old mind with the most aggressive front since madonna unveiled that bra :icon_fU: and the P1/stiv6 type r which have repeatedly been one of the best cars ive ever driven

if it was my garage? deep blue metallic v6 type r - which reminds me i still need to kneecap EuanR for nabbing his one before i could then giving me a shot to rub it in...... :icon_butt:

Having owned a P1 - great fun but was a pain with all the speed bumps that were being introduced at the time and only 2 door.

Have spoken to/heard from an owner of a 22B that as original not a joy to drive unless the suspension is sorted for UK roads.

Current Saloon with 340R map plus some nice additional STi tweaks :D :D :D