SIDC 2012 Calendar **READY TO ORDER**

Just had a thought on this one.... Mods/Committee is the Club sending one to the cover star? If we need donations to get him one i'm sure it can be sorted or i'll just pay for it if the club send him one!

Already a work in progress! We thought it was only fair that the star of the cover should get his own copy! :occasion14:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for clarity: The calendar itself has not yet been printed. We stipulate that should you order before 1 Dec your calendar will be with you before Christmas. Due to the high printing costs, we are only ordering what we actually sell and therefore are bulking buying, but only what has been ordered via the shop :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

got one of mine today. looks good :headbang:

Just need to find the second one now. Thought they would of been shipped together as they were placed as one order :unsure:

Nope, each goes out individually from MagCloud ;)

Gagging to know how it's turned out after all that time laying it out on screen! :D Nervous now!

I'm home now... 2 of the 3 have arrived.

BUT... I must say how disappointed I am in the £9 calender.

All I can say is the quality is poor.

It feels and looks like a FREE give away calender :(

and to top it off there's not even a hole at the top to hang it up.

Even the calender dates you can't even write in a box.. cus they're not in boxes!

Just my thoughts.. and also my wife thought the same.

Pictures are good, but that's about it :(

Very disapointed :(

Edited by salsa-king

I would like to say that a huge amount of time and effort went into keeping the final cost of the calendar as low as possible, which is no easy task when its a low volume order.

I would also like to say a massive thanks to Stu (Stum450n) for the huge amount of time that he has spent making this calendar look as good as it does! There are not many people that will devote the time that Stu does for SIDC let alone look after projects like this on top of it all!

Having seen the times on the emails he has sent me regarding this calendar I can assure you all that he was still working away when the rest of us are starting to think about getting up!

So yes, there may be a few little issues with the calendar (which can easily sorted out with a hole punch) but at the end of the day, the profits from this calendar will massively help SIDC so can only ever be a success and will ultimately benefit every single one of us!

Once again, thank you Stu for all your hard work :occasion14:

I have to agree, it's not the best calendar I've seen or purchased, but it's for a good cause and hopefully some of the money (- manufacturing costs and delivery) gained from the sales, will be put back into the club.

And as Stu spent so much time on getting it ready for us all, I can't complain.

Edited by bakerzone

I have to agree, it's not the best calendar I've seen or purchased, but it's for a good cause and hopefully some of the money gained from the sales, will be put back into the club.

And as Stu spent so much time on getting it ready for us all, I can't complain.

I am sure that all the money made is being ploughed back into the club, which will definitely benefit us all!